Page At Greenbrier

timbdp

No Doubt....I would say the same about Page's D. It is more of a "bend, don't break"...and lately we have not given up the big play. We might throw it 10-15 times tonight. Who knows. I think field position and down/distance are key factors.

I hear GB has a good kicker who has not had too much to do this year. Our hope is that he has to try 3 50 yd FG's tonight. Our kicking game is pretty good too with the young man in his 3rd yr.

825382826[/snapback]

Chris Tucker has done a pretty good job for the Cats and you're right, we really haven't had to try too many FGs. He has had a lot of work with the PATs and the KOs.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's to a hard fought but very clean game with no serious injuries to either side.

By the way Greenbrier, would you like to split the gate tonight?

Go Page Patriots!!!!!!!!!

825382849[/snapback]

Now, Page fans don't REALLY want to drive all that way to see this game, when they can watch it on TV from their recliner. Just think how tiring that will be to sit in that I-65 North FRIDAY AFTERNOON RUSH HOUR. It's always at a standstill. Naawww. Page fans can just kick back and watch it from the easy chair. Maybe take a nap. We'll let you know when it's over. :)

Here's to a hard fought but very clean game with no serious injuries to either side.

By the way Greenbrier, would you like to split the gate tonight?

Go Page Patriots!!!!!!!!!

825382849[/snapback]

Greenbrier has really had an unbelievable fan following for the past two years. We even filled the stands for the scrimmage games. I'm sure there'll a huge crowd for tonight's game. For most of the games this year, we've just about had the same type crowds that we had during last year's play-off run. I'd expect it 3 and 4 deep along the fences again tonight.

Well I haven't had much to say about this game coming up other than I know it'll be one heck of a ball game to watch. I have just returned from the field, the camera crew up there working, coaches getting things ready, student section being ropped off....I'll have to say that its games like this that I'm going to miss when I'm gone. I want to say Good Luck to the Cats. Stick to your game, play hard, give it all or nothing and I'm confident you'll come out number one!

Page, have a safe trip and be careful, if you blink you'll miss our town :)

Calling all Greenbrier fans (or people that just want to see a good game!)

It's football weather in Robertson County!

Come on out and support the Bobcats! Wear a jacket, bring a blanket, and show your GREEN PRIDE! Yes this game will be televised on CSS, but set it up to record, and come be part of the crowd! We need the stands to be filled, (I think we'll have no problem) and for the crowd to BE LOUD AND PROUD! Show Nashville (in the Comcast Game of the Week), what Greenbrier's about! thumb thumb

GO GREENBRIER BOBCATS! SHOW 'EM HOW IT'S DONE!

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

Here's wishing the best to the Bobcats! If I weren't a little concerned about how the White House-White's Creek game may turn out, I'd be over to watch the Bobcats take on the Patriots.

I feel like the Bobcats will put this one away with all the advantages they have. The fact that you've taken Page three times has got to weigh on their mind but don't let them slip up on you. They may have a passing game, but I know that the Bobcats have plenty of players that can intercept and make a turnover. I would hope Coach Williams has studied Page inside and out.

Good luck Greenbrier. White House is behind you.

Here's wishing the best to the Bobcats!  If I weren't a little concerned about how the White House-White's Creek game may turn out, I'd be over to watch the Bobcats take on the Patriots. 

I feel like the Bobcats will put this one away with all the advantages they have.  The fact that you've taken Page three times has got to weigh on their mind but don't let them slip up on you.  They may have a passing game, but I know that the Bobcats have plenty of players that can intercept and make a turnover.  I would hope Coach Williams has studied Page inside and out.

Good luck GreenbrierWhite House is behind you.

825383067[/snapback]

Thanks and the same to you WHHS. I really like to see you guys keep that perfect record and take it all.