montgomery central-creek wood

shingaling71

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well from what i have seen CW's D is doin pretty good at stoping the run this year. Held Herdon to 55 yards and he had 271 yards on 17 carries against MC. So hopefully CW's O-line will be able to open holes for Steverson, Vaughn, Holt, and Bill like Greenbrier did for Herndon. But i do believe that this will be a good close game. Cant wait till Friday to see what happens.

Well from what i have seen CW's D is doin pretty good at stoping the run this year. Held Herdon to 55 yards and he had 271 yards on 17 carries against MC. So hopefully CW's O-line will be able to open holes for Steverson, Vaughn, Holt, and Bill like Greenbrier did for Herndon. But i do believe that this will be a good close game. Cant wait till Friday to see what happens.

825375952[/snapback]

I think CW is the stronger of the two teams. At least they were in the games against Greenbrier. CW will have to stop the run but they'll have to do a better job overall than they did against the Cats. CW focused so much on the TB spot that they wouldn't adjust to the FB and we had around 150 yards from this position. Any team that gives up 150 yards to the FB isn't stopping the run.

I think this will be an interesting game but I think I give a slight edge to CW.