Cookeville vs Cumberland Cty

disgustedfan

Yeah, we did see the Antioch game...they came out slow in the 2nd half, but who was ahead when the clock said 00:00?? The Cavs need a great week of practice and need to bring their "A" game this week no doubt. The Jets hate Cookeville and will try to do ANYTHING to prevent the region championship from coming back here. Don't take this game lightly guys..I know you won't because Coach J won't let you. Finish the season and good luck Friday.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region Championship implications and overall hate will jolt the cavs motivation for this week through the roof. not only can they clinch the title, but crossville is probably the second most hated of all teams cookeville plays in any sport, which also means the jets won't lay down. it's gonna get wild up on the mountain friday night.

Ok i am predicting tonight because i dont think i will be by my computer thursday night because of fall break. i know the odds of 3 weeks in a row are slim and especially the 16-14 but here goes.

Cookeville Cavaliers:28

Cumberland County Jets: 14

i had some thoughts on some different numbers but i am playing it safe. its been a great run, i had to go for it couldnt go out on top gotta please the fans. i enjy hearing how i am magical.

Ok i am predicting tonight because i dont think i will be by my computer thursday night because of fall break. i know the odds of 3 weeks in a row are slim and especially the 16-14 but here goes.

Cookeville Cavaliers:28

Cumberland County Jets: 14

i had some thoughts on some different numbers but i am playing it safe. its been a great run, i had to go for it couldnt go out on top gotta please the fans. i enjy hearing how i am magical.

825378991[/snapback]

Are you more well known as a "Magical" person or a former cavalier?!?! HAHA just joking man...i'll see ya at crossville friday and cheer our Cavs to victory!

Congratulations to the Cavs on a 21 to 0 win against Cumberland Cty.

The Cav defense absolutely shut Crossville down. Crossville only made it pass the 50 yard line one time all night.

Cavs secure the region 3 championship-Congratulations to the entire team but especially the outstanding senior class who hae been winners since the 7th grade.