Meigs Tigers

bigred_3

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Meigs county tigers. Are they any good? They talk like they should be. They almost talk more than Ooltewah and Seq. Will they win another ballgame or just tell everyone they will.

825376495[/snapback]

Big red 3 they have 3 losses 2 of them coming to teams ranked in the top ten and one to a private school in double overtime. Ask mcminn central, bledsoe, walker valley and sequatchie if they are any good. 3 of those teams probably have more talent than meigs but they found a way to win. As far as talking i dont know what your talking about i have seen nothing on this board coming from meigs players or fans that has been bragging or boasting --it sounds to me the only one talking is you.-

The Meigs county tigers. Are they any good? They talk like they should be. They almost talk more than Ooltewah and Seq. Will they win another ballgame or just tell everyone they will.

825376495[/snapback]

SO WHO'S DOING THE TALKING? SOUNDS TO ME LIKE IT'S YOU. YOU NEVER HEAR A MEIGS COUNTY PLAYER OR COACH SAY ANYTHING ON HERE. SEEMS TO ME LIKE YOU JUST WANT TO GET SOMETHING STARTED. LOOK AT OUR RECORD AND IT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT WE HAD 5 PLAYERS HURT IN THE FIRST 2 GAMES. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE FROM, BUT MAYBE IT'S YOUR TEAM YOU NEED TO LOOK IT. EVERY YOUNG TEAM HAS A BAD NIGHT. BUT I GUESS YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!!

I have seen players write that yall could win the region, I've seen we can beat Tyner, and we'll beat Polk county. Then I finally come watch ya'll play against Rockwood thinking it will be a good game, boy was I wrong. I've never seen a team that scared. Then you say yall had players hurt, thats an excuse. And I don't want to get anything started, I'm doing this to get something stopped yalls mouth.

I have seen players write that yall could win the region, I've seen we can beat Tyner, and we'll beat Polk county. Then I finally come watch ya'll play against Rockwood thinking it will be a good game, boy was I wrong. I've never seen a team that scared. Then you say yall had players hurt, thats an excuse. And I don't want to get anything started, I'm doing this to get something stopped yalls mouth.

825379536[/snapback]

I SAID WE HAD PLAYERS HURT IN THE GAMES AT THE FIRST OF THE SEASON!!!! READ!!!!!!! NOT ROCKWOOD. AS FAR AS BEING SCARED. WHERE DOES THAT COME FROM? IF YOU HAVE NO DOG IN THE RACE, THEN QUIT COMPLAINING. AS FAR AS THEM STATING THEY COULD BEAT ALL THOSE TEAMS; I READ THIS WEB SITE EVERY DAY AND HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT. THEY KNOW THEY ARE A YOUNG TEAM AND I CAN'T SEE THEM SAYING THAT AT ALL. THEY ARE TAUGHT:::ONE GAME AT A TIME.

Honestly what county ru from? (2-1) thats our region record.our seaon record is (4-3) thats pretty dang good!!! you look at our scores notre dame (meigs 26 notre dame 27) then polk county game(meigs 7 polk 13) count that 6 point equals one touchdown.Then the big rockwood game (not to speak about them bein state ranked and not in our region )so "BIGRED_3" whatcha deal sound to me like ur from polk county.

MCTIGERS40

Edited by mctigers40