Chatt Central vs. RHEA..

DaBEARS2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can easily do it ,they just have to try,Every game (other than brainard for some reason) They've showed alot of talent and heart so yes they counld pull off a victory.Also It would help if they didn't put Jon Corrnet as QB,Mabye put Jamel Hambrick in I think thats who they had up at Cleveland for the most part.I'm gonna say if they play as hard as the can they might win by a touchdown. :(

They can easily do it ,they just have to try,Every game (other than brainard for some reason) They've showed alot of talent and heart so yes they counld pull off a victory.Also It would help if they didn't put Jon Corrnet as QB,Mabye put Jamel Hambrick in I think thats who they had up at Cleveland for the most part.I'm gonna say if they play as hard as the can they might win by a touchdown. B)

825377602[/snapback]

Where have you been all season? Hambrick has been qb since east ridge, the third game of the season.

That is the problem with people from Central, they try to put the blame on one player, and it's a player that hasn't even been playing since week three. Find someone to blame. Since ooltewah, their passing game has sucked. They still average over 300 yards rushing, but they can't buy a passing attack. Rear back and throw it deep. That number 8 sure can throw a good deep ball.

If Central ignores its ignorant fans, they can pull this one out 27-24.

I will go with Rhea County(The Golden Eagles From Rhea County Will Eat Purple Quarter Pounder Burgers From Chattanooga Central With Purple Ketchup!).

but I am long past predicting games in this Region. 

This region is probably the most competitive (with its self,and ONLY itself!) than any region I have seen.(YES IT IS!)

825378178[/snapback]

GO GOLDEN EAGLES!

EAT PURPLE HAMBURGERS WITH PURPLE KETCHUP!

Edited by ChrisBurr555555