Campbell County

H.SchoolFootballGuru

hate to tell you this but you are wrong and here is how!!!!!!!!

ccchs loses to sh, db beats karns record 4 - 3

karns loses to db, beats sh, loses to ccchs record 4 - 3

sh beats ccchs, loses karns and db record 3 -4

ccchs goes to playoffs 3rd spot, head to head with karns, if i got my thoughts right. lots of possibilities

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about this hschoolfootballguru? JKAR." do you think this another disgruntled football player! :D  :P

825380435[/snapback]

not for sure yet, with his name just popping up from nowhere and talking smack about how the whole team stinks, i figure it's one of you coaches trying to pump your players up who would read this site and keep them focused on the world is against us. i was hoping that was my job keeping you guys focused on reality and down to earth. thumb

hate to tell you this but you are wrong and here is how!!!!!!!!

ccchs loses to sh, db beats karns record 4 - 3

karns loses to db, beats sh, loses to ccchs record 4 - 3

sh beats ccchs, loses karns and db record 3 -4

ccchs goes to playoffs 3rd spot, head to head with karns, if i got my thoughts right. lots of possibilities

825380437[/snapback]

yeah your right! thats if it works out like that .....

you neve know what will happen!!!! thumb

not for sure yet, with his name just popping up from nowhere and talking smack about how the whole team stinks, i figure it's one of you coaches trying to pump your players up who would read this site and keep them focused on the world is against us.  i was hoping that was my job keeping you guys focused on reality and down to earth. thumb

825380439[/snapback]

yeah! whats this guy thinking coming in here and taking your job!!!!!! :D:P

who is this peeblee guy,  says he was a coach there at ccchs and got the political axe.  what's that story?

825380446[/snapback]

I think it's steve pebley! he coached me when I was in school back in 1995, it was really political back then, I really don't know the real story about it so I don't want to comment on that right know. but all I know is he got fired for no fault of his own!