Campbell County

H.SchoolFootballGuru

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so if he was the head coach he must be a teacher then also?  reason i ask is when i read his posts his spelling is awful (not trying to offend cause i make mistakes too).  not jabbing or poking or stirring was just curious is all.

825380468[/snapback]

Actually Peeblee is my father and it isn't so much that he can't spell than it is that he can't type lol. He also has a very slow computer at school that may have something to do with his never running spell check. I won't go deep into the circumstances of his firing but it was pure politics. The principal recomended him back for another year but the director of schools at the time had a long standing grudge against him and pressured the school board to fire him anyway. That's the cliff notes version of what happened.

Edited by VolTimesSportsEditor

Shoot, I aint no ******* coach.  Look at the head coach's record, in the last four years.  Hmmmm, 10-27 or something.  I could do a little better than that with Cosby's team.  (Lol, maybe not).

I saw that game, any ball player could have hit that Pickle boy because he was throwing when it happened.  WHOOPDEDOO, I have nothing to do with CCHS.  Just tired of the hooplah over nothing.  Anyways I don't see you beating a team who is use to winning, unlike yourselves.  In thirty years I gurantee your losses are 4x more than your wins, and thats being nice.  Hey Peblee how old are you like 11, you have no idea what you are talking about  :ph34r:

825379995[/snapback]

not only are you badmaouthng CC now you are picking on an old man who has probablyforgot more football tahn you will ever know or undertand...you must be someone who cannot stand to see someone (in this case the CC football team and theri fans ) enjoy a time of prosperity...sur any good player would have made that same hit on teh Bearden QB...and that is just what O Byrge is---a good FB player...you must be one of those AC or p[ossibly Bearden fans who cant take losing...By teh way the Cougs have defeated Bearden two straight years now...but then again, so has almost everyone else!!!

:lol:

CAMPBELL COUNTY is as good as DB's backups...being serious.  Please don't even say that Campbell County will even come close to DB.  I heard someone say possible upset, heck far.  DB destroyed Bearden 50-0 (did I mention that was the first half score) If CCHS comes within 28 points I will kiss my own ***.

825380028[/snapback]

I mam teh one who mentioned upset...will it actuallt haoen...odds are taht it will not...but then look at Karns last year...DB has a big emotional game vs karns this week...if theyarent careful, they may overexpend themselves which leaves them opento an upset...thats why theyplay the games... :ph34r:

That shouldn't be very hard to do since it appears your head is already up your ***. 

What is your beef with the Cougars?  Are you a disgruntled Mav fan who is upset with the lull in CC recruits?  Are you possibly a coach/player on one of the teams the Cougars have shut out this year?  Perhaps you are wanna-be player who couldn't make a team and likes to vent frustration anonymously on a message board when you not busy working out your right arm on another dateless night.

You speak like you have knowledge of the Cougars, yet you don't hint of an alliance to any team.  C'mon "guru", give us some basis for your profound insight.  Are you simply trying your hand at dark comedy?  If so, pretty weak attempt.

825380239[/snapback]

good post there neighbor...to do what he says he would do means that he would have to kiss himself all over...he aparently has no allegiance or he would not hide behind his oxymoron name...

Looks like you Campbell Co. boys have stirred up a sleeping dog that is doing a lot of barking.  Like I said in an earlier post about respect, those who can't stand the thought of loosing to someone they have always counted on as a W will not RESPECT you until you take them to the WOODSHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

P.S. the "guru" part sounds like a Steve Superior prototype, if thats the attitude they teach up in J.C.

825380271[/snapback]

so teh teams that CC has beaten do not have verygood records...when we were the whippin boys with the losing records everyone counted their wins against us when tehy were totalling thier wins for the season...so why cant we at CC do teh same???

5, 10, 100 years form now the record book will show CC winning 7or 8 games...it will not say what teh other teams did... football guru should change his name to football dodo!!! :ph34r:

not for sure yet, with his name just popping up from nowhere and talking smack about how the whole team stinks, i figure it's one of you coaches trying to pump your players up who would read this site and keep them focused on the world is against us.  i was hoping that was my job keeping you guys focused on reality and down to earth. thumb

825380439[/snapback]

JCar...youdo well on your endeavors to kee[ CC and the Cougar faithful focused...at least youdo it in a classy way...at leat most of the time..LOL..

I think it's steve pebley!  he coached me when I was in school back in 1995, it was really political back then, I really don't know the real story about it so I don't want to comment on that right know.  but all I know is he got fired for no fault of his own!

825380457[/snapback]

you are correct CC84...

so if he was the head coach he must be a teacher then also?  reason i ask is when i read his posts his spelling is awful (not trying to offend cause i make mistakes too).  not jabbing or poking or stirring was just curious is all.

825380468[/snapback]

JKar...i canactually spell very good...just cant type wortha flip...hope you dont get a heaache trying to decipher my posts...LOL