Campbell County

H.SchoolFootballGuru

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what? When I first saw this guy posting, my immediate thought was that this guy was from Karns. Turns out I was right. In my many years as a sports fan and watching many middle school and high school events, football and baseball mostly. I will say without a doubt in my mind that Karns has the worst fans with the least class. When they are ahead, they talk trash.. When they are losing, they start fights. So to see you agree with Mav about having class after reading some of your posts is priceless.

Being a Karns Alumni is not something I would want to spread around.

You know what?  When I first saw this guy posting, my immediate thought was that this guy was from Karns.  Turns out I was right.  In my many years as a sports fan and watching many middle school and high school events, football and baseball mostly.  I will say without a doubt in my mind that Karns has the worst fans with the least class.  When they are ahead, they talk trash..  When they are losing, they start fights.  So to see you agree with Mav about having class after reading some of your posts is priceless.

Being a Karns Alumni is not something I would want to spread around.

825385610[/snapback]

Its one thing to trash talk w/ the facts. But a totally different thing to trash talk and not know what your talking about!!!

Campbell County does not always lose to Karns. Maybe Coach Wells hasn't had a team beat Karns...Yet. But I believe that will change this year. I also think the Tribe coming to Jacksboro will be a huge game...I will be there. Two weeks in a row, I am on a streak. Go Cougs!!

Also let me say how impressed I am with the coaching staff. The team has bought into everything that Wells has said, and it shows. When they were down 16 they kept their composure, and it filtered down to the players on the field. This is a top-notch staff, and I would not be surprised to hear a few phones ringing after the season is over...schools will be licking their chops trying to get these guys.

Campbell County does not always lose to Karns.  Maybe Coach Wells hasn't had a team beat Karns...Yet.  But I believe that will change this year.  I also think the Tribe coming to Jacksboro will be a huge game...I will be there.  Two weeks in a row, I am on a streak.  Go Cougs!!

Also let me say how impressed I am with the coaching staff.  The team has bought into everything that Wells has said, and it shows.  When they were down 16 they kept their composure, and it filtered down to the players on the field.  This is a top-notch staff, and I would not be surprised to hear a few phones ringing after the season is over...schools will be licking their chops trying to get these guys.

825385903[/snapback]

Bad enough all the reminiscing about players leaving for greener pasteurs in years past, don't start advertising the coaches "for hire" just when the new grass has been planted. Unless of course you want to see current success end....... :P

Bad enough all the reminiscing about players leaving for greener pasteurs in years past, don't start advertising the coaches "for hire" just when the new grass has been planted.  Unless of course you want to see current success end....... :P

825385993[/snapback]

We were on our way back from Johnson City and we were just talking about what the worst thing that could happen would be for next season. We decided that some of the assistants would be good head coaches. the worst thing to happen would be to lose some of the coaches. I am not advertising. Just dreading potential events. I hope I am wrong. Never said anyting good about leaving for greener pastures. Just defending a life-changing decision, and giving reasons for it. thumb

I am completely happy for the kids at Campbell County. I find it so interesting that since the '95 season Campbell County has blamed Anderson County for its demise. Now, this year, they are giving Anderson County all of the credit because they haven't had a good recruiting year. It seems that Anderson County has a direct impact on Campbell County for almost ten years. It's just sad that a school with 2000 students has to go so long before they can find a winning season. My hats off to the staff at CCHS. The only problem with CC is the old washed up coaches that still are upset with their pathetic season.

I find it so interesting that since the '95 season Campbell County has blamed Anderson County for its demise.  Now, this year, they are giving Anderson County all of the credit because they haven't had a good recruiting year.  It seems that Anderson County has a direct impact on Campbell County for almost ten years.

825388854[/snapback]

Just because people whine about it, doesn't make it a fact. People need something to blame their failures on, and jealousy is a true magnet in the blame game.