Mcminn Co at Ooltewah

timbdp

I think a few key elements will predict the out come of this game, one it's who ever has the drive to beat the other, two ooltewah has home advantage, (but you never know) three ooltewah has had a span of really good games, inculding the 2-2 tie in order for them to host, four mcminn had a good game against soddy. But i think it'll come down to which team is really out on the field and ready to kick some grass. So if you want to witness this event of shree determination come out and watch @ Ooltewah @ 7.

Good luck to both teams

but the game we played mcminn was early in the season we've devloped since then, it doesn't mean mcminn choked it's just that Ooltewah was ready to kick butt because they weren't ranked, how screwed up is that? District and Region champs three years in a row and we weren't ranked? But i have to admit Mcminn did play a good game, i was the goalie for that game, but we play shelbyville today so good luck to mcminn too.