TheGreatLineJudge

Page has a great team and is well coached, not just in the game but also the attitude. If a player makes a point or a mistake the players are contantly encourgaging one another. Loretto has great potential to be a contender, but some of their players are not to tolerant of teammates mistakes. From my observation, those intolerant players seem to make as many mistakes as others. Good Luck Page!

825381024[/snapback]

Welcome to the boards, tidehasturned. As PageMan said when I joined, "another poster joins the fray".

Every team has its weaknesses, even if they're not exposed too often. That is an interesting viewpoint that you have on Loretto. It sounds like they played very strong for a while, but lost their edge in the end.

I have another saying there Judge - "Beware of the 1st time poster who has enough money to be a plus member" Also, someone who comes in late in the season with a negative post about a team is kind of strange. Also, your statement that Loretto has lost their edge is sure to make them mad. I think they are playing well and far from losing their edge. I know some parents from Loretto that will be after your head for that statement.

Announcements