Volunteer Falcons

superfalconfan05

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chhs72 like has been said on this thread before if you cant give an answer for the comments you put out their then they are better off kept to yourself and they for sure dont need to be mentioned if they may only be rumors if we posted every rumor we heard on this thread we would have to start a different thread to talk about the season not trying to be mean!

Does Volunteer play Twin Springs this Season? I know that the Central Cougars do... Ya'll may want to go see that game. If it is in Blountville, I will be there.

By the by... I also was told that the Central Cougars would be jumping up to AAA next season... is that right? I heard they have increased attendance and will be leaving the AA world.

Good luck Falcons

Edited by ArtVandalay

Art, no Volunteer does not play Twin Springs this year. Yes, Central, like Volunteer, will be moving to AAA next year. They will be in the same conference as D-B, Science Hill, et al.

Miller, I did not state any rumor. I only made a comment. The comment is based in part on fact and in part on rumor and was my conclusion. It was an off hand comment and needs no other explanation. If you want names etc. read the newspaper.

Edited by CHHS72