who's returning?

glovebox27

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to agree with coach matheny, what is the world coming to? with turner, ramsey, shack, and matheny all coaching, there are going to be some tournaments that should be called warren county reunions in the midstate. by the way, if i have left anyone out that i should have mentioned, i am sorry. i didn't even know lee was coaching until about 2 minutes ago when i read this thread.

Well, since this is a Warren County reunion thread, I guess I can join the party. Congrats to Lee the head throwing machine. Bunn, what in the world are you doing now? Where is Shack coaching? What happened to our other guys like Webb, Ralph, Bryce, Nick, Jeff, and James "Bad Attitude" Anderson? Where's the Hargroves? You guys are making me and Fullam look like you guys actually learned something. I'm proud of all of you!!!!!!!

Shack was coaching at Oakland until he decided to work on his business that he started.....

Webb got married and lives out of town..... He is fat as ever?

Nick- after he stopped Cheerleading for the University of Clemson he was managing some gym right next to the college.

Jeff- was in the Army not to sure now

Bryce- havent seen since we graduated.

James- works here in mcminnville.

Hargroves- are in cookeville working for office max I think

Man I miss the old days wrestling with these guys and yes you too bunn. I miss looking over in the corner and watching coach Bray shake his head at me.Or when coach Fullam would get mad cross his arms and glare at you. Ahhh the good old days.

Turner was never the best driver..... His dad had to miss the tourney so he could fix the fence. I dont think he even got in trouble for that....

Was you there when we had that wrestler dislocate his arm 90 degrees the wrong direction ehhh. That wasnt a good memory....

Vote for Bush by the way......

825411887[/snapback]

Vote to keep them off our soil and on the run!!

soms