Is Friendship still unbeaten in Region?

Dawgwriter

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FCS has an outstanding team this year. and get used to it because that RB is a freshman.

stop crying about recruitment.

825383999[/snapback]

I agree...they haven't won any region titles until the one they will win this year...and noone has cried until this year...I guess Trousdale will recruit come next year...huh???

I agree...they haven't won any region titles until the one they will win this year...and noone has cried until this year...I guess Trousdale will recruit come next year...huh???

825384006[/snapback]

if that comment about recruitment was directed at me i could care less if FCS wins or loses i just don't want them to be badmouthed about things that are false.

FCS can get excited until 2nd or 3 rd of the playoff they will meet boyd - b. If FCS were still in their old region they would have lost to DCA, and CPA. Some good kids play for FCS but if they played in 4 or 5 A they would be good second stringers how can you win against teams like Red boilings, Clay County, MT Juliet Christain, WaterTown and feel/ think you have an outstanding team, get real play somebody, when the schedule is padded anyone can look good. CPA and DCA play tough schedule they have the right to talk about their teams.