Is Friendship still unbeaten in Region?

Dawgwriter

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey swanson71 i was thinking rbs might be in the hunt in a few years for a region title. ha ha. this game came down to 2 or 3 plays in the 1st half that blowed the game open. 1st if felice is a split second quicker he picks their 2nd td off. 2nd the pass interference on the 3rd td drive where felice is beat and goes back and puts his hands up and they call pass interference. 3rd gville dont let #32 get behind them right before the half. if these 3 plays happen for gville instead of fcs the game goes into half 7 to 7. not making excuses . i know it comes down to 2 or 3 plays in a game. im just saying if gville had these plays go their way it would have been a different 2nd half. i was really disappointed with the freshman for fcs. gville hit him a couple of times and he did not want to be hit again. people can use the excuse that he is a freshman but he ran hard against watertown. other than that fcs has a pretty good team. if they play boyd it will be at fcs. and it will be a pretty good game. UNLESS boyd has improved with their passing game since last year. because with fcs big defense line will plug the line up so WHEELER can make all the tackles. boyd will be tough on defense. it all is up to how good boyds passing game is. i heard fcs might go west next year has this any truth to it.

hey swanson71 i was thinking rbs might be in the hunt in a few years for a region title. ha ha. this game came down to 2 or 3 plays in the 1st half that blowed the game open. 1st if felice is a split second quicker he picks their 2nd td off. 2nd the pass interference on the 3rd td drive where felice is beat and goes back and puts his hands up and they call pass interference. 3rd gville dont let #32 get behind them right before the half. if these 3 plays happen for gville instead of fcs the game goes into half 7 to 7. not making excuses . i know it comes down to 2 or 3 plays in a game. im just saying if gville had these plays go their way it would have been a different 2nd half. i was really disappointed with the freshman for fcs. gville hit him a couple of times and he did not want to be hit again. people can use the excuse that he is a freshman but he ran hard against watertown. other than that fcs has a pretty good team. if they play boyd it will be at fcs. and it will be a pretty good game. UNLESS boyd has improved with their passing game since last year. because with fcs big defense line will plug the line up so WHEELER  can make all the tackles. boyd will be tough on defense. it all is up to how good boyds passing game is. i heard fcs might go west next year has this any truth to it.

825387644[/snapback]

Don't think FCS will be going anywhere. Looks like their region will stay intact and just add Trousdale. That'll be interesting, won't it?

As for a possible FCS-Boyd matchup, I don't know if FCS can plug up the line on Boyd or not. If Boyd can control the ball the way they like to and keep the FCS offense off the field, it'll be tough for the Commanders. Two things are for sure: (1) Wheeler and Matt Peardon for Boyd should have some interesting collisions. (2) If Boyd gives Sweeney time to throw, he's gonna be tough.

FCS better enjoy their lone region championship,b/c Gordonsville and Trousdale will be back atop the region very soon, I am hearing that Gordonsville will be back in the ranks fo the top 1a teams in the state in a year or so.

825384935[/snapback]

Hey, dlu get ready to start coming in third from here on out because G-ville will beat the weak teams in the region like they always do and lose to TC and FCS. Start to be happy with third place cause that is the best you will do.

last year friendship had there way with boyd in the second half of there game yes they did beat them pretty good but boyd left there starters in whole game, and i mean to the final gun, and friendship gave them all they wanted so don't just assume that boyd will blow them out, yes boyd does have a good team but friendship is better this year and last they threw for over 300 yards against the state champs, so be careful what you say.

hey oldsc7.....get ready to come in 2nd in the region this year...ya'll will lost to portland in the final game, and Gordonsville WILL be back in the running very very soon...Gordonsville doesn't stay down for long and u should know that from watching SC and G'ville all of your life.....so I mean, u will have 3 of the top caliber teams of 1a in the same region......it will be exciting