Hillwood Crushes Tullahoma

hillwoodfan

Hillwood crushed Tullahoma tonight...55-26. Once again the Toppers starters played one series in the second half then the subs finished the job. Tullahoma scored 19 of their points after Hillwood took out their starters. Sorry wildcats but Hickman County played better against us than you guys did. Edited by hillwoodfan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillwood Fan Im here. I can eat crow with the best.Ill give it to you, you have an awsome team.when i said we wold suprise you than mwnt if we played a perfect game and of coarse we did not. We handed the ball right back to you 2 times back to back in the first quarter and you guys did your job.Hillwood has great team speed and plays very physical.Hats off to the toppers.and good luck in the playoffs.Im just glad to see someone else win our region besides Hillsboro.

Just one more thing. I think the touchdown pass with 12 seconds left before the half was classless. The score was already 35-7. What goes around comes around,you guys will be down one year.

Guest Oakland
Just one more thing. I think the touchdown pass with 12 seconds left before the half was classless. The score was already 35-7. What goes around comes around,you guys will be down one year.

825384058[/snapback]

if it was with that much time left in the 2nd half i could see your reasoning. but in the 1st half you score as many pts as you can get, dont get mad just because your team couldnt stop them, if thats your definition of classless well then its very distorted

I would agree with you about the first half on that one most, but not here. It was apparent tullahoma wasn't gonna challenge in the game. It was over by then. Tullahoma was already down by 28. And they called timeout to get the ball back and then they come out throwing in the last 13 seconds of the half. They could have come out and scored on the first drive of the second half, like they did, and it would have accomplished the same thing that score did.

Hillwood Fan Im here. I can eat crow with the best.Ill give it to you, you have an awsome team.when i said we wold suprise you than mwnt if we played a perfect game and of coarse we did not. We handed the ball right back to you 2 times back to back in the first quarter and you guys did your job.Hillwood has great team speed and plays very physical.Hats off to the toppers.and good luck in the playoffs.Im just glad to see someone else win our region besides Hillsboro.

825384058[/snapback]

thscopper, it has come around. Coach Olive has done the same thing many times in the past and now it is happening to him.

THScopper, the play that was ran was not the one called. Dee saw something and he checked off to that pass play to Antonio. Pretty good call I think. You can't blame the kid for playing. You want to talk about classless....how about the sign at the ford dealership outside of town making fun of the unfortunate happenings at Hillwood (which by the way did NOT involve any football players), or the classless "adults" that stood by the gate and cursed at our players as they came off the field at half time. Our coaches had to get police involved so we could get our players back on the field.

Tullahoma known for comming back on teams. They did it the previous week against warren county. We didn't run the score up. You can't run the score up in the 1st half it's not possible. Don't complain when in previous years yall have done the exact thing to us. I think yall are just a little mad that we finally beat yall on your turf!!!!! If we wanted to be classless we would of left are starters in the whole game. Some teams do that but we don't, I happen to think we have a very classy football team. We respect everyteam we play. We realize that if we dont show up and play our game that anyone could beat us, especailly tullahoma. I think the classless thing is when your getting beat is to complain to the other coaches. That's just my opinion. We played our 2nd string running back at the start of the 2nd half, then we went to our 3rd string for the rest of the game. That is not classless.