Jamont Gordon

NCS03

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this ever going to stop!the young man has gone off to prepare to become the best student athlete he can be and there are still na-sayers.jamont is representing the state of tenn. at one of the top programs in the nation and we still find a way to doubt the young man.if you dont know him personally dont talk what you dont know!!!!!!!

im sorry it is hard for me to believe somebody put juco and jamont in the same sentence.think about this how many athletes have gone to a prep school and not made the grade.food for thought number 15th player in the nation ,5th at his postion schools find away to get him in school!

wait and see you little dweebs, heck be playing at UT next year. you guys think you know him you have no idea, hes all the way at oak hill and you act like you talk to him on a daily basis. dont come on here talkin all this crap like you know what his decisions are.

Edited by GX270

wait and see you little dweebs, heck be playing at UT next year. you guys think you know him you have no idea, hes all the way at oak hill and you act like you talk to him on a daily basis. dont come on here talkin all this crap like you know what his decisions are.

825393351[/snapback]

GX270,unless you are Jamont or you are up at oak hill with him,how are you going to get on hear and talk as this crap! You are doing the same thing you are saying we are doing! If you cant talk like you got some since, just don't say nothing at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i dont remember saying that he would play JUCO like you tards. just wait and see, and ask BIGWALTDEEZY...he'll be in orange and white next year.

825394600[/snapback]

nah, i dont know anything, i was just taking a wild guess, another wild guess that ill throw out there...

its looking pretty good that Josh Dollard could be at UT next year too

GX270, your first post on here said for everyone to check themselves....Do us all a tremendous favor and do the same. Tyler has committed, not signed with UT. And yes there is a major difference in the two. You came in ready to fight, and have nothing to back yourself. I agree it's crazy to put JUCO and Jamont together, but please don't contradict yourself so blatently and expect any half-way intelligent person to take it! I hope you can drop being wrong so this whole thread doesn't get locked up. If you like Jamont you won't want that to happen do you? Accept that untame won that argument.... badly. :lol: