Region 6a Showdown

thefan02

wildcatpride How many game tapes did ya'll wacth? 1or 2 at the most believe what you want MP don't run a 6 1 all the time. All i have got to say is it don't matter what i say or what you say. What matters is come friday night tell me one thing i have herd W/C fumbles alot is this true and if so W/C could be in for a long night.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not that other coaches in the reigon havent noticed what mp is doing on def. the fact of the matter is none of the other teams really have the personel to take advantage of it, this will be the first time all year mp will play a team who can put just as many ath. on the field as mp does and just as much team speed as mp  should be a great game

825390164[/snapback]

Do you not think the MP coaches are smart enough to understand that WC is better than the other teams they have played? You set your game plan based on your personnel and your opponent. I'm not going to question the MP coaches or the WC coaches. Both groups are undefeated. I haven't won a game all year.

APPARENTLY WITHOUT MY CONSENT, A BUDDY OF MINE HAS GOT ON HERE AND TAINTED THE TIGERBAIT NAME AGAINST MY WISHES. THAT WAS NOT MY POST. BUT SINCE I'M ON HERE I WILL. I THINK THIS WILL BE A GOOD GAME. WC SEEMS TO BE PEAKING RIGHT NOW AND MP GOT A GOOD TEST FROM A GOOD PHYSICAL HUNTLAND TEAM LAST WEEK. I DON'T WON'T TO PREDICT ANY SCORES BUT SOMEONE SAID IT WOULD BE AN UPSET IF WC WON, I'M NOT SURE IF THAT IS THE CASE. THEY ARE DEFENDING REGION CHAMPS UNTIL SOMEONE BEATS THEM. IF THE TIGERS COME IN FRIDAY NIGHT WITH THE SAME INTENSITY THEY HAD AT C'WOOD THEY WILL BE HARD TO BEAT. GO TIGERS!

P.S -  (TIGERBAIT WANNA BE) GET YOUR OWN PASSWORD, I'LL PAY FOR IT.

825388367[/snapback]

B) Let me start out by apologizing for posting under TIGERBAIT'S ID, but what I said still goes. The Tigers will win. Don't forget to log out next time.

Why are so many people coming on here saying that they think Wayne County could win. Wayne County and Mt. Pleasant play the same teams during the year and Mt. Pleasant has dominated every team where as Wayne Co. has had close games with most of them. That is insane Mt. Pleasant is by far the best team in this match-up and Wayne County just needs to accept that. Jamarcus is going to put the smackdown on anybody he wants to and there is nothing Wayne County can do about it. thumb

Why are so many people coming on here saying that they think Wayne County could win. Wayne County and Mt. Pleasant play the same teams during the year and Mt. Pleasant has dominated every team where as Wayne Co. has had close games with most of them. That is insane Mt. Pleasant is by far the best team in this match-up and Wayne County just needs to accept that. Jamarcus is going to put the smackdown on anybody he wants to and there is nothing Wayne County can do about it. thumb

825390597[/snapback]

One thing for sure, come Friday night their is going to be cat and tiger fur spread over the jungle floor. If the game is as good as the talk, it will be great. thumb

825390597[/snapback]

Wow somebody from PC can see that... <_< ..lets give him a bozo button...How about you save your quips for basketball when WC will play PC..So we won't have to listen to region 7 talk their cheap stuff....

Edited by Waynefame

the only games that wc has not diminated were ca and eagleville. it happens that ruddle was hurt in both of those games. unfortunately for mp, he's not hurting this week.

bottomline, thanks for letting me know that yall don't always play that defense. that's what i wanted to know. as for us fumbling, we put on the ground a little. i don't think that will be an issue this week though.

nutt played good last week after his car wreck and getting stitches in his head. he's already had to be life-flighted this week so he should be awesome come friday!!

just for the record, he's ok. he had some trouble with his bloodpressure but it was just from some medicine he was taking.

thumb is tiger season open in tennesse i think so.......anyway should be a great game.....good luck to MP.....NOT......fennessee wont want the ball after the first quarter just like against huntland....All you got to do is hit'em and they wont want it anymore.....WC is preparing for anything.....I think they bought chainsaws today and are planning on cuttin down a jungle.....but enough of this crap SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME IN REGION 6A ball maybe the best inthe last couple years thumb

as for us fumbling, we put on the ground a little.  i don't think that will be an issue this week though.

825391399[/snapback]

You admit that WC has had some problems fumbling the football. But you don't think it will be an issue this week. Is WC going to learn how to hang on to the ball just this week or is it that MP won't be able to recover it?

825390597[/snapback]

pcgod you so obviously haven't watched many wc games. The reasons our scores are not out the roof like mp is our coaches have more respect for the other teams to not run up the score. Our 2nd and 3rd string have gotten to play more this year because of our dominent 1st string. We dont need to prove any thing by running the score up. A win is a win and its great for our younger players to see some playing time. Thats a great coach. Good luck to all. Hope every body stays healthy!! Go Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mt. Pleasant's 2nd and 3rd string have gotten to play just as much as anyone elses. The thing is the Tiger squad is good from top to bottom and you just can't tell when one bunch goes in and another comes out. It is not the players or coaches fault that the MP third stringers score too. No one is ever going to tell a kid who finally gets the opportunity to prove himself not to score. Freshman are itching to get into the inzone and that is one thing Dailey (9 TDs) knows how to do. Everybody else just needs to deal with it. A win is a win is a win. Its good for more boys to be able to get their names in the paper. In the long run it doesn't matter. When you lose it doesn't matter what the score is you feel the same, bad. Believe me, in know.