Region 6a Showdown

thefan02

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the wildcat logging company is comin to mp friday to mow down that jungle. espically that big tree that stands about 6'4 and 230!

were comin to the jungle, were gonna make those tigers pay. if they know whats best for them, they wont show up to play. :P

i feel like ruddle's probably in for a career high day. so i'm gonna say, wildcats all the way! :D

refer to bottom. :(

I think just judging by the scores Mt. P will be the number 1 seed from region 6. It doesn't exactly matter b/c both WC and Mt. P will lose the same night come playoff time. :D

As for stephenzca, Why are you pulling for Mt. P? I've never read anything about you talking trash or saying anything remotely bad about the team from MP and yet the fans on coacht give you a hard time. It shows class not to reply. Listen when playoff time comes we'll save you a seat on the 50 yard line and you can cheer for a classy winning program and watch as they show the Mt. P squad how region 5 plays football.

As for WC I will give your team respect. You give credit where credit is due. All season you all have listened about this team from Mt. P and how they were going to crush you well now is your chance to prove them wrong. I always see WC in the playoffs and not until last year have I ever heard of Mt. P. Now even though I haven't seen these teams this year i'm going to pick WC b/c of tradition. I think I remember playing against ruddle when he was a freshman, I hope he's improved and healthy enough for the big game in region 6 A.

Good luck to both teams and I pray everyone stays healthy. Wouldn't want any excuses when playoffs come. :)

the wildcat logging company is comin to mp friday to mow down that jungle.  espically that big tree that stands about 6'4 and 230! 

were comin to the jungle, were gonna make those tigers pay.  if they know whats best for them, they wont show up to play.  :D

i feel like ruddle's probably in for a career high day.  so i'm gonna say, wildcats all the way! :)

refer to bottom. :D

825386736[/snapback]

Ahhhh, Trying to be a "poet" huh WCP??? :) Don't worry about the Tigers not showing up to play, you just better hope the wildcats come to play!!!!!!

G A M E O N !!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuz lemme assure you WCP, WE READY!!!! thumb

Man this thread really grew. I started what the night after or the next morning after fridays game. This is what i call fans supporting their teams and thats what i like to see. glad for everybodys response. i am definitely coming back for this one. coming home from college.WOULD NOT MISS THIS GAME. I am still going with my Tigers and there is no way they can take this team lightly. which im pretty sure they are not. Glad to see this program succeeding. GO TIGERS

As for 4nashprivates-yeah last year was the last team to play in the playoffs since the 97 team(brother played that year) They did beat a Nasville private school. Nashville Christian and beat them pretty good.(brother played a good game til he got hurt).Just put this in cause you said you have never heard about MP. just giving you some info!!!!

:( The only thing that will get marked is the WC team as they leave Mt Pleasant with their tail tucked between their legs. And as far as that 16 game streak,,,,,, All good thigs must come to an end and that "good thing" has seen it's better days.. Mt Pleasant 36 WC 12, right that down and I'll reply back to you on Saturday after they clean themselves up.

thumb you know that ever yone thinks if Wayne Co. beats MP then its an upset......well its only an upset when you are an underdog and wayne co. is not an underdog no way at all.....16 consecutive region wins....Wayne co. is still the big dog on the porch MP is just a tree where the wildcats are gonna mark there territory.......and theres nothing anybody can do about it wether they want to or not  thumb

825385387[/snapback]

APPARENTLY WITHOUT MY CONSENT, A BUDDY OF MINE HAS GOT ON HERE AND TAINTED THE TIGERBAIT NAME AGAINST MY WISHES. THAT WAS NOT MY POST. BUT SINCE I'M ON HERE I WILL. I THINK THIS WILL BE A GOOD GAME. WC SEEMS TO BE PEAKING RIGHT NOW AND MP GOT A GOOD TEST FROM A GOOD PHYSICAL HUNTLAND TEAM LAST WEEK. I DON'T WON'T TO PREDICT ANY SCORES BUT SOMEONE SAID IT WOULD BE AN UPSET IF WC WON, I'M NOT SURE IF THAT IS THE CASE. THEY ARE DEFENDING REGION CHAMPS UNTIL SOMEONE BEATS THEM. IF THE TIGERS COME IN FRIDAY NIGHT WITH THE SAME INTENSITY THEY HAD AT C'WOOD THEY WILL BE HARD TO BEAT. GO TIGERS!

P.S - (TIGERBAIT WANNA BE) GET YOUR OWN PASSWORD, I'LL PAY FOR IT.

Thats some CUTE remarks there wildcatpride! As for your prediction on Ruddle having career highs on MP, i don't see it! He may be in for a rude awakening. If he brings it #81's way, he better bring it! # 20 will be stalking him all night long! #5 would love for him to bring it his way! I will tell you, i think the MP defense will show what they got friday night. We have seen them play very good all year but i think there is a dominating performance coming friday night from this D!! Go Tigers!!!!!!!!