Cannon Co. @ Trousdale Co.

TheQBIsMine

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I'm not complaining. :lol:

2. We do try.

3. No more losing tomorrow or any other year? :P Goody for you -- give yourself a cookie -- so you can choke on it when that doesn't come true!

4. I'm not trying to be mean, :D but I do get tired of people talking about how AWESOME they are all the time. Until you're first in the state, you have nothing to stand on. Sorry. Color Guard Girl, I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Which one will you be so I'll know to look for you?

1. I'm not complaining.  :D

2. We do try.

3. No more losing tomorrow or any other year?  :D Goody for you -- give yourself a cookie -- so you can choke on it when that doesn't come true!

4. I'm not trying to be mean,  :D  but I do get tired of people talking about how AWESOME they are all the time. Until you're first in the state, you have nothing to stand on. Sorry. Color Guard Girl, I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Which one will you be so I'll know to look for you?

825393338[/snapback]

Well QB I guess I will see you tommorrow. I will be wearing a long sleeve purple shirt with the band. If you look behind our majorette you willl find me.....SEE YA TOMMORROW

Edited by tchscolorguardcaptain

Final: TC - 51 CC - 20. Could've been worse though. I actually thought we did pretty good against a team ranked #10 in the state. Maybe next year after reclassification it'll be a bit more fair for everybody. Colorguard, I never could get around to looking for you. I got too busy with the game, and then every time I had a chance to find you, like halftime, you were on the field or something. So sorry that didn't happen. Anyway, good game to both teams. Next year I hope we get put with a bunch of teams we know we can beat so we'll have a winning season. Wouldn't that be fun?! Hope it happens. Good job, especially to Jared, Donnie, Brett (stepping up for the freshmen!), Kermit, and Ricky and Efren, -- hope you guys are OK. Josh: You played a 50-50 game tonight. In the beginning, throwing interceptions, bad passes, getting sacked, etc. I could tell you were mad at yourself. (Why else would you be slamming your helmet down and kicking the fence and all that? :ph34r: ) But then in the second half you really kicked it up a little and got some great completions, and even ran a little. :lol: Hope you're neck and leg and whatever else are OK too. And if Josh Haley pulls you up by your jersey again and starts yelling in your face one more time, I'm gonna come down there and smack him around! :lol: Not really, but at least I know he only has one more game with us! We'll be better next year. Until then, we've got Upperman to look forward to next week. I think we might have a pretty decent chance. They're only 2-6 now. We're just 1-7. Not that big of a difference. See y'all there. And again, good game tonight guys. Go LIONS!