Jeff Co. @ S-D

bsball4

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow you CC guys are a bunch of friggin morons. why would you want to play jeff co. again, so you can get blanked 35-0 again. c'mon, face the facts, you guys are bad. who have you beat lately??? science hill by 2. we all know SH is terrible and have lots of injuries. you guys have beat no one legitimately without some kind of lucky break. im really starting to get tired of you losers. i cant wait till you lose you next few games, its gonna be awesome, even though you might beat karns. why is it that region is so bad this year that a bunch of retards from campbell co luck into their present situation. it makes me sick. i hate campbell co and hope you lose every game from here on out. dont you realize that you alls place is as a perpetual loser. so you might as well begin embracing it again and get you head out of the clouds and other places, if you catch my drift. also i would like to say that all the posters from jeff co are complete and utter morons. jc4life, barnyard pat, dafan, and any other idiots that i might have missed. you guys continually impress me with your ability to prove over and over again how you know absolutely nothing about football. did you guys even ever play, if you did, please let me know, because right now i think that it is very unlikely. lets go DB, even though you guys arent very good this year, thats right, i said you guys arent as good as a typical DB team, i hope you all do very well in the playoffs. it seems you are region 1's only hope, especiallly since the number 2 seed is horrible. now lets hear what you idiots have to say.........

JC will come out and kick SD butt, because the boys will want to beat SD Coach Hutchins. If Coach U does not pull some off the wall play at the wrong time.

Schevy will want to come back and play a good game, and I hope coach U will understand his starting O-line is not very good, hopefully he will put Yeary, Luther, Green, and Hopkins, in the game at times when we need to put some points on the board. this group could be blowing some hugh gaps up front.

Hutchins will try to throw the ball on JC, he has seen the films on JC and understands the kids that play here at JC, he coached most of the as freshman.

He likes to throw the ball amyway, and if he can complete some passes he can back the front 7 down and he be able to run the ball.

But i don't think it will matter, JC will roll on Thursday night.

I think JC will come to play Thursday night unless they are deflated by the wrong kind of motivation during the week. The SC game was uninspired and poorly planned--both problems fall into the laps of the coaching staff. I have been supportive of the coaches all year but was highly disheartened after the last game. Brewer had the SC boys inspired and they came with the right game plan. We've yet to show we can adjust to folks loading up for the run. We did resort to the pass on obvious passing situations--not exactly the best way to keep the defense honest. You can play smash-mouth football until you run into somebody just as big and more inspired--then you have to adjust and do some other things. The problem is that we have so seldom done the other things that the players do not have confidence executing plays that have been called only once or twice all year--and I'm not talking about trick plays but basic pass plays and misdirections. Luckily, I don't think that SD can match up with us so we can probably do the same old thing and win.

Jeff County 24

South Doyle 13

It's pretty obvious this guy is from Seveir Co, if not Seveir Co some other region 1 school that both Campbell Co and Jeff beat this year. ha yea i said it...Campbell Co beat ya. So just go ahead and stick it in your head that the so called "worst 6-2 team ever" BEAT YOU. It's pretty pathetic that you have to make a new screen name to get on here and talk crap. No wait, your prolly from South Doyle...that explains your anger....