IMAC 2004-05

HEATHHELTON

He is not a bad kid, but made a big mistake. Decker is doin the right thing in my opinion. You got to let em know that those types of things will not be tolerated. I am sure that it was a very hard thing for Calvin to do but necessary none the less.

825547235[/snapback]

Yes but I think Decker would have more of a positive influence by taking him back. We all have made mistakes. If he is truly sorrowful and changes....take him back and help him. His last days of high school are almost over and I am sure basketball is very important to him. Give him one last chance and see.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but I think Decker would have more of a positive influence by taking him back. We all have made mistakes. If he is truly sorrowful and changes....take him back and help him. His last days of high school are almost over and I am sure basketball is very important to him. Give him one last chance and see.

825547381[/snapback]

It was my understanding it was his parent's decision.

Edited by kcbub

825547381[/snapback]

That would undermine all he's tried to communicate to the other players...

Greenville has showed in the past they are the team to beat, although

lately slowed becaise of injuries. Wonder if Wydner and Cherokee will take advantage in the tourna time?

825549365[/snapback]

Barring further injuries, Greeneville should be 100% by tourney time. Meanwhile during Shumates recovery Greeneville is greatly improving their outside game. Tuesday's game in Marshall NC gave the Devils a chance to hone their outside shots and really shine. Anderson, Moore and Murner combined for a season high 10, 3-pointers. Dashaun Moore came off the bench to lead Greeneville's scoring with 18 including 4 treys. Anderson has back to back to back threes and added another before the half for 12 of his 15 points. Washington and Champion were tough defensively underneath. Look for a much more complete Greeneville team come tourney time.

Barring further injuries, Greeneville should be 100% by tourney time. Meanwhile during Shumates recovery Greeneville is greatly improving their outside game. Tuesday's game in Marshall NC gave the Devils a chance to hone their outside shots and really shine. Anderson, Moore and Murner combined for a season high 10, 3-pointers. Dashaun Moore came off the bench to lead Greeneville's scoring with 18 including 4 treys. Anderson has back to back to back threes and added another before the half for 12 of his 15 points. Washington and Champion were tough defensively underneath.  Look for a much more complete Greeneville team come tourney time.

825550110[/snapback]

Greenville should cruise to easy victory in the tournament. The only team that may match up with them is West if they are on their game. If East or Cherokee play man to man against Greenville it will be a high scoring fiasco. Anderson is a great shooter. I think his sister may even be a better player :ph34r: What exactly is Shumates problem? heel spurrs or stress fractures?

Shumate has a stress fracture, due back in three weeks now. Of course with a stress fracture who knows? He played with it hurting him for a month and a half and it kept getting worse. Last game he played against South Greene he could not hardly even get off the floor and had several shots rejected. Hopefully he can recover and be ready for the tournaments.

• 3 weeks later...
Who's the team to beat and who are the players to watch?

825387513[/snapback]

The best team is definately Greeneville, and if Shumate is back it won't even be close. If Shumate is back he will be the player to watch and look for him to be the MVP, and if he isn't back I'd look for Jonathan Murner to step it up and maybe even get MVP.