The WaCo JaCo 5A top 10

WaCoJaCo

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Maybe you made my point for me, when you said half the teams in my top ten "would" give up 65 points to Riverdale. My point is Smyrna "Did" give up 65 points to Riverdale. You said Smyrna has played one of the toughest schedules in the state(38th is not one of the toughest, not even close) And I don't remember anyone from Riverdale claiming they had played the toughest schedule.  Besides if your a Oakland fan, why do you care.

ps: don't give me that "I always stick up for Region 4 line" I have Riverdale #1 if you notice. (Im a little smarter than the AP voters)

825388029[/snapback]

just because im an oakland fan(and alum) doesnt mean i just strictly pay attention to oakland, i like to see how a lot of teams are doing, not just one particular team. your just jealous you dont got folks in your region besides db posters watching your back :ph34r:

Guest Oakland
Only reason people back Riverdale so much, is this board is dominated with people from Middle Tn, that don't know any better!  thumb

Get out and travel, take a 4 hour trip to Kingsport.

825388194[/snapback]

maybe east tn folks need to see 5a football in middle tennessee, when was the last time somebody won 5a in east tennessee? while there are a bunch of folk from middle tn on here, east tn has a pretty fair representation on here as well

Edited by Oakland

Disclaimer: Cookeville04 doesn't represent cookeville's opinion.

About the riverdale and middle tn bias, not true i see people on here from east tn all the time saying maryville and ooltewah and blah blah blah, i feel bad for the west. but the poll is somewhat close no one is gonna be able to pinpoint it with out upsetting someone. sorry to smyrna.