Blount County Basketball

dudenoway

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright i play for heritage so i of course go in thinking we have a shot to beat anyone so i'll keep us out of this and break down the others.

Maryville-by mid year the starters will probably be danny saxe, antonio byner, gary tucker, tyler maples, and tre(cant think of his last name but he may be there best player). they have a lot of physically strong players.number 2 team in the county

William Blount- probably start jordan glasgow, aaron eakins, lucas walls, trent palmer and dont kno the other post name. 1 team in the county

Alcoa-brandon warren,kyrus lanxter,rae sykes, jordan stubblefield and dont kno who else. should still be tough. strong down low with beast players like brandon warren, rae sykes, and i heard dustin lindsey was playing. number 3 team in the county.

but really anyone could end up being county champs

825389824[/snapback]

Trey Brewer tore his ACL pre-season last year. I talked to his dad just yesterday and he said Trey is 100%. If that is the case, Brewer and Saxe will be your go-to guys. Saxe may be playing some 4. I need to do a little more homework so I can get back into this forum.

okay...alcoa being 3rd in the county is just stupid the will be just as dominant as ever. alcoa always has great starts coming and going. we may be young but watch out. i see great things coming. so all this talk about rebuilding needs to stor and you need to get ready cause we will be back and just as dominant as ever.

I believe WB is already ebing overrated this year. They don't have a point guard and they are weak inside. Maryville always reloads and will be in the mix of things. Heritage is Heritage enough said about that. Alcoa is going to have more potential than anything, they have young guards and a veteran post, but alcoa has too much talent not to compete with other teams.

I believe WB is already ebing overrated this year.  They don't have a point guard and they are weak inside.  Maryville always reloads and will be in the mix of things.  Heritage is Heritage enough said about that.  Alcoa is going to have more potential than anything, they have young guards and a veteran post, but alcoa has too much talent not to compete with other teams.

825426271[/snapback]

i agree EXTREMLY over rated they are terribly weak inside and have no point what so ever. But it will take very hard defense to stop their shooters because weak or not when their shooters get on they are hard to stop

Personally Coolkid, Alcoa might have some early season struggles due to the lack of a solid post (due to football), and all around depth (ditto). HOWEVER, after the FB season concludes, which might not be until Dec. , I think that Alcoa will play spoiler in many big games. Alcoa is not getting much love this year, because of the lack of information on the team after losing 6 seniors, especially Pasqua and Dean. Alcoa will be deep, and Marsh will definetely have the team competing with it's killer D. Look for Stubblefield and Ridenour to be dominant outside players, with the long-bombs and drives, respectively, and they should complement Warren on the inside very well.