Can anybody beat Perry County?

PCGod

First of all ptguard12, I guess you think that you are the only one on here that can think their team is good. Now, I have never taken any credit away from PC about being good because they are. All I said was that the games this seasons should be good ones, better games than in the past if nothin else. And just because we don't have a jr program or a winning jr high program, does that mean that our high school girls could not have possably worked hard in the off season on their own to improve. And my group aka the fab four, I call them that because they all are wonderful girls, not only on the court but off as well. They all work hard together and stick together. In that comment I was only talking about the ones that are starting, I could actually say as much for the entire team. Now my little basketball IQ as you call it tells me that a team is a team on and off the court and like I said FH may still not be improved enough to beat PC. And as far as your comment about me mocking you, unless you are talking about the bla thing, I don't ever recall mocking you. The bla thing is because some on here including you don't think their team can be beat and that's all you talk about. Atleast I can that I'm not sure what the outcome of a game will be, all I can do is hope for the best for my daughter and for the other ladies on the team and try and help them believe they can win. You and others on here are too narrow minded to accept the fact that your team can be beaten. You'll pass off a little credit to another team now and again but not enough to show a sign that you think there is a chance that PC is capable of loosing. If you cann't stand that fact that Clifton is getting better or the fact that I believe in these girls or the fact that I like to bost on the efforts of these girls as you do yours, then you've got a serious problem. If your not allowed to bost on players or teams on here then I guess everyone should withdraw their memberships. Now our jr high girls and won one game this season and PC's girls only scored about 10 pts. in the 1st half agains clifton but they did get the W which I congradulate them for that but they are not as impressive as you made them out to be. Also the comments I had made about wishing every team the best are true. I never want to see any kid get hurt playing or anyother time and when FHS is out of the tournaments I pull for the 12A teams that are remaining. I was proud of Perry Co. and Summertown on their trip to state last year and I congradulate both teams.

Now to the bottom line. I don't recall saying anything negetive about PC's girls but if I did I am very sorry. I really think this was just personal because you think I was mocking you, but if me wanting FHS to do good and expressing it is somehow mocking you, well then I guess I did.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all ptguard12, I guess you think that you are the only one on here that can think their team is good.

Now to the bottom line.  I don't recall saying anything negetive about PC's girls but if I did I am very sorry.  I really think this was just personal because you think I was mocking you, but if me wanting FHS to do good and expressing it is somehow mocking you, well then I guess I did.

825397041[/snapback]

First off, who is exactly is my team??? I wasn't aware that I had one specfic team, but I am guilty of giving credit where credit is due. However, i not only give credit to teams in this district but teams in other districts (check out posts about 11A and 15A, i post alot on those teams as well). I know alot about alot of teams across the state in A, AA, AAA, but because I live in eastern Lewis County now and I grew up playing in 12A, i tend to post on them the most. I have no particular favorite that I root for over the other ones (with the exception of Wayne Co., never really liked them much), but I do state the facts and apparently I can't do that since it is just "bla, bla, bla." Do I like Perry County? Yes, I do. Especially as of late since they are the most exciting team to watch in the district. Are they the only ones I like? Nope, I pretty much like them all in 12A, which is why I know so much about them because I go to see them all play often during the regular season, during the summer, ect. And do I think PC can be beat? Yes, which if you will read a post a made earlier in this thread, I stated exactly who I thought could beat them (guess I should listed Clifton with all the improvement they are making--who knows maybe i'm wrong and they have made a drastic improvement. I sure do hope so, their games would be so much more interesting if the games were remotely close sometimes). Oh and by the way, this wasn't the first time you've mocked me, because I've let you get away with it in the past without ever replying because I figured you were some crazy, overbearing father who was trying to live out their dreams through their daughter and I felt sorry for you. As of now, I am done talking about this, because we could go on and on in this never-ending argument that you would never win. Good luck to your Lady Lions.