Lebanon vs. Smyrna

hegotgame

all is well here.  im having a relaxing "non-grove" weekend if that means anything to ya'll.  as far as CU goes, They should be all over guys like johnson, bates, freddie hall, cross, tribble, lee, gray, sallis, boles, wharton, and even guys from last year like Q, AJ, Devin, Shock, and williams.  i would say peter taylor but lets hope he represents us somewhere bigger like vandym UT, Western, or...OLE MISS!  lebanon should be their main source of talent b/c our guys always get wasted or end up in the men's league with coach springer's green machine.  there is no reason that all of our good guys do not go on to play college ball somewhere.

825396973[/snapback]

i just wish peter was taller. he is so good but i don't know if he'll be able to play at the D-1 level because he's only 6'2 or '3 and 275. i know that's huge for high school and good for NAIA or D2.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale[/url'>' date='Oct 23 2004 - 07:25 PM']What's the Grove?  And "how 'bout them DAWGS".  MSU over Florida.

825396976[/snapback]

the GROVE is one of the biggest tailgates for college football in the nation at the campus of OLE MISS. there is a fairly high amount of spirits consumed and it can wear a guy out. its very nice to have a week where the grove is not a factor. i got to hear that my devils won, seminoles came back, rebels didnt have a game, and the titans will win 2morrow....what a great, relaxing weekend.

about peter...i think 6'2 275 is good enough to play for ole miss. we have some big guys but then 6'2 275 is not small by any means. i would love to see him wearing the red and blue b/c the kid has develpoed into a good solid player.

Riverdale: are you a state fan?? that was so funny to see florida lose to such an absolutly horrible football team. i dont like state but enjoyed the game.

GO REBELS!