BEST RETURNING WRESTLERS

TS4500

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't wresle for mccallie.. i'm nowhere's near chattanooga... i have just saw these guys wrestle in various tournaments, last year my team was at father ryan, the GIT, the mccallie tournament(even tho we couldn't go cuz of snow last year), and i saw them wrestle at the state tourney... and why do people think ur that person if you say something about them? that's messed up... plus i think fadingDUST has some animosity towards McCallie.... now, catpalace, i've never talked to the guy, just seen him wrestle in matches at these various tournaments i've wrestled in.. how is cleveland gonna choke at state? who is picked to beat him after tim manson has graduated? What weight class is he going?

im just messing around w/ him about choking. im one of his really good friends from where he used to live before he moved to mccallie. Im not sure what weight class he is in but he will win wherever he is at. he is a great wrestler and will be successful after hs. u will be hearing his name quite often if u ask me.

• 2 weeks later...