Dobyns-Bennett Basketball

donkeylips

More good news for the tribe b-ball team just came in here through the front office. I should know i am a worker and a transcript just came through the fax machine and thanks to the domestic exchange program db will have a new trasfer just in time for the hoops season. 7' guard Ricardo Sanchez from Colegio Bautista in Puerto Rico has enrolled in classes at Dobyns-Bennett High School on Monday. It is unknown whether Ricardo will play guard or will move down low to play the post.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen guys. Be reasonable, the alexander is clear for all to see. Ric as i call him, cause we are close buds, will be attending the DB alternative, but play for the team. He will be attending the school as well as: RONE(with the blue eyes) CY and I think someone said David Bolton, maybe Shane Southerland(but i don't know since his girl is pregnant, he might have to get a job). But yeah Ryan B and Tyrese should dominate this season and Db will once again return to the Boro.

More good news for the tribe b-ball team just came in here through the front office.  I should know i am a worker and a transcript just came through the fax machine and thanks to the domestic exchange program db will have a new trasfer just in time for the hoops season. 7' guard Ricardo Sanchez from Colegio Bautista in Puerto Rico has enrolled in classes at Dobyns-Bennett High School on Monday.  It is unknown whether Ricardo will play guard or will move down low to play the post.

825402756[/snapback]

Ricardo got a little bit home sick after a little while in the states so he called home and got a buddy of his to move up here with him, the other players name is something like Raul Cartegena, he was a backup last year with Colegio Bautista, he is known for his 3 point prowess and also for shaking off haters after he hits his 3, look out, him and ricky are a deadly combo, and throw in the beast brett bigham and its GAME OVA! FLIP

Edited by BIGWALTDEEZY