The Purple Puds given up?

DaBEARS2

just b/c someone says he isn't a d1 linebacker doesn't mean that they are bashing him our putting him down, if you look they have all said that he is a great player, but they just dont feel he is the same stuff that other d1 players have, its no put down at all to him, what is wrong with a 1aa scholarship? in my opinion that would suit him a lot better especially since he could play from year one at many of those schools

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um you can always tell if someone played good or not, at least i can i dontk now about...its not that hard to tell if someone is missing all of their assignments or not throughout the game

825392878[/snapback]

just b/c someone says he isn't a d1 linebacker doesn't mean that they are bashing him our putting him down, if you look they have all said that he is a great player, but they just dont feel he is the same stuff that other d1 players have, its no put down at all to him, what is wrong with a 1aa scholarship? in my opinion that would suit him a lot better especially since he could play from year one at many of those schools

825395096[/snapback]

Newsome...First what the heck do you know about a football assignment? you have never evern been on a practice field (in high school)...all you know is that if brent is in the area then he should have made the tackle but what you dont understand is that alot of times his real assignment takes him across the field and he is still able alot of times to make the tackles that he shouldnt have made. you dont know enough about the game to be on this sit man....stick to basketball

It dont really matter who is better between ImaOwl and brent cause ImaOwl dont play anymore. Brent has what it takes to go D1 alot of yall have said that and i beleive that if brent wants it bad enough he will play linebacker at a D1 school because he has that big of a heart. Irish....i think i know who you are and ill tell you right now that you dont know everything that brent has gone through to be where he is it goes beyond his knee. Brent is still averageing around 18 tackles a game and that isnt bad for anyone.

Edited by purplepounderfootball