Oneida

the one

Jeremy shannon, Alex Melhorn, Brent hamby, Jerriel Inman, Adam Vespie, Jason melton, Travis nelson, DJ shannon, Ray Jenkins, Josh hamby. There ten, and every single one can play. If you think anybody can beat wartburg by running, then you've never seen them play and truly dont know what your talking about. And another thing the vespie era aint over yet.

825426739[/snapback]

Superdude sounds like Wartburg could surprise some people this year a 41 41 tie with cosby is big and did all the football players play in the game what are they 3 or 4 that play football and at least 3 of them are starters I think

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's funny how only oneida people are on here and we do nothing but fight each other. It's all good though. Oneida has speed, speed, speed this year. People are going to be crawling off the floor after playing us. It will be fun to watch and i hope people in Oneida realize this and come out to the games. Last year was a complete turn around in the crowd and this year we will give you something to cheer about.  And the comment about the oneida players being on the computers and no ballin, well us being on the computer talking about this just proves that the players are thinking about ball when they can't be playen like when they are in school, i know our opinions might be biased but that statement was imature.

825426107[/snapback]

Hmm, sportsdude, I was implying that you should be ballin rather than sitting on a puter particularly on the weekends. Has your coach given you tape to crunch of lets say Wartburg, Catholic, hmm, other schools you may be playing rather than pounding your fingers telling everyone how good you will be. Okay, Maybe I like to sit and quietly cheer for the team who impresses me the most with hustle and true grit. Sportsdude--You cant run if you dont get the rebound or it goes through the net Ask your coaches. If you play defense, they will come.

Pugs, good point about not being able to run if u don't get the rebound or have it go through the net. I know i have already said this but i'm tryin to dis Wartburg. But i'm just not understanding y we aren't gettin any credit on this post if it is all "oneida fans and players" posting. I have yet to beat them in my high school career, and I know me and all the seniors are detemind not to let this year be like the past. And i know there is still a Vespie, but this is the first year that one has had to work solo. And as for Oneida's player being on here instead of playing ball or something....I just got home from practice. We had a ful evening of weightlifting and a 2 hour practice. I love to get on here to see what people often think of us because not only can it sometimes be humorous it can also be motovational.

Pugs, good point about not being able to run if u don't get the rebound or have it go through the net. I know i have already said this but i'm tryin to dis Wartburg. But i'm just not understanding y we aren't gettin any credit on this post if it is all "oneida fans and players" posting. I have yet to beat them in my high school career, and I know me and all the seniors are detemind not to let this year be like the past. And i know there is still a Vespie, but this is the first year that one has had to work solo. And as for Oneida's player being on here instead of playing ball or something....I just got home from practice. We had a ful evening of weightlifting and a 2 hour practice. I love to get on here to see what people often think of us because not only can it sometimes be humorous it can also be motovational.

825427054[/snapback]

Good Luck Mr. Squeaks, who are you, who who who?? someone on here said crabtree before, but I just dont know you could be Coach Windle for all I know. I am not an Oneida fan, I am a basketball fan, used to be affiliated with the programs but now just fan. I like Rockwood basketball. I like Wartburg at times. I like Hancock County. I dont care about Knox County ball other than Fulton and Catholic. I like to watch Anderson County but dont know the players these day-- I like their coach. I plan to go see Clinton this year. I guess I am really a fan of coaching.

Pugs, I am that crabtree that you heard about. My name is Ben Crabtree. I am number #12 this year for the indians and was #5 last year as a junior. I run the point mostly and somtimes the 2 spot. Thanks Tater_Hole for your great revealing of Mark and myself. You are greatly appreciated (not really).

Edited by Squeaks125

pugs, I want to know if you were dedicated enough to watch film every 5 minutes when you played in high school. If you want to know who we are so much why don't you share with us who you are. Our guys practice enough and learn from the coaches what the other team does. Our guys work hard enough in practice that they don't have to practice at every opportunity. Relaxation is a big thing for players, if you don't get some relaxation you can get burned out. They stay from after school lifting and practicing, so let's wait til the season before we criticize anyone for not working hard enough. :)

I believe wartburg plays at oneida on December 3rd, and its gonna be a great game. These two teams flat got after each other in both meetings last year. Im not from oneida, and i know that they will be tough. they have a great coach, great players and most of the ones that i know are great guys, including u Roark. Trust me, if you wanna see some good basketball, competive and clean, come to watch wartburg and oneida.

Pugs don't have the guts to get on here and tell who he is because he don't want anyone to know he gets on here and criticizes high schools and players. Players who are willing to get in the gym and work instead of running the roads. You are not a fan or you would not be trying to demean ANYONE you would be giving advice and listening. Not being part of the problem. That is how so many kids today are steered away from sports. I know the coaches and teams you mentioned and they wouldn't want the things you say filtering through their programs.

Wartburg plays at oneida early in december. It will be their 5th or 6 road games that Wartburg has to open up the season. There are not many teams in the region that can run with Wartburg without getting tired.. ask Cosby.. The football players had one practice on Monday before the scrimmage on Tuesday. The finished in a 41-41 tie. Wartburg ran those guys to death. It looks like the Wartburg-Oneida games are going to be games to look forward to this year