Clay co. will make it to the playoffs

celinasuperfan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dawgs will make it back to the play offs again by beatin the crap out of gordonsville again. just wate and see.

mt juliet ch goin down

then gordonsville.

just like last year its gona happen

825391941[/snapback]

i'm amazed that you would get on here and say this, its one of the dumbest things i've seen in a long while, celina's coach should be fed up with his people giving other teams bulliten board material. all you've done is make g-ville even madder and i personally hope and think they will come out and wipe the floor with you. then i will laugh even harder at your hillarious post ;)

see its people like celinasuperfan that give us a bad name. last years g-ville game, and i admit even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then but they also said boyd would have a good game with us and yeah they had all kinds of fun. They had jv in in the 3rd quarter. my point though is that you cant pay any attention to people like that. and to both teams good luck and gotta hope my dawgs pull this one out. thumb

see its people like celinasuperfan that give us a bad name. last years g-ville game, and i admit even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then but they also said boyd would have a good game with us and yeah they had all kinds of fun. They had jv in in the 3rd quarter. my point though is that you cant pay any attention to people like that. and to both teams good luck and gotta hope my  dawgs pull this one out. thumb

825398681[/snapback]

Finally, a post from another Clay Co. fan that makes sense!!