Houston County vs Stewart Co.

tiredsportsfan

Ela I wasn't calling you Mr. St County i was referring to SCfballer response that he has now deleted. He says that he knows that he could whoop me(talking abot i fight i assumed) I knew the reason of 41 outburst, i jsut didn't see much action taken (but it really doesn't matter)(i do see all) .... You still have not commented on Austin cheap shot on Mcmillan??

Just for the record I atleast know who you are and have even conversated a time or two with you. I know that you are a genius, coached in Chatt. last year, and have glasses(oh yeah and love to throw the ball).

I agree that you do have a better future at SCHS than what you are working with now, if you can get the players to play(to many atheltes inside the school that aren't playing football).HC senior class this year had 4 of those kids start as freshman and 2 or 3 others that saw there share of playing time and look at there record now(not to good). You stil have to have these kids improve.

SCFBaller why erase?

825402275[/snapback]

Far enough... I missed the comment by the other player and jumped to conclusions.

This has been a difficult year for everyone in our program but I am proud of the boys who have stayed with us. Like any small school program we have a lot of holes to fill and next year will be no different. I will greatly miss my three senior linemen! I wish I could have coached them for at least another season. Two of the most talented boys left the program for various reasons. I have no regrets though. As far as the boy throwing the helmet, that is something for the head coach to deal with. On my teams, that was always a big deal but like I said, that is something he must deal with. The real challenge for us is to keep a core of kids together for the next three seasons and hopefully get them into the weight room in the off season. I never saw Chris hit anyone late. When we are on defense, I sometime turn to talk to my offensive linemen to make adjustments, plus because of our lack of coaches and no trainer, if an injury happens on defense, I sometimes go to monitor there progress and make sure they have a sub on special teams, etc. We had several of those things happen on Friday. I will talk to him and get his take on the late hit! I do know that our boys were up for this game like none other all year. It's too bad we couldn't have had the same enthusiasm for a couple of other home games, it might have made the difference between a "W" and a "L". You guys must have a real deep rivalry (for lack of other words) that I just don't understand. Hopefully, we won't have these problems in baseball??

I have a lot of respect for your head coach. He could have left his first group in for another quarter. I look forward to next years game at your field. Maybe we will be able to give you a better game??

Just out of curiosity... have we talked before through E-mail about something on the private school issues (two years ago)?

Edited by ELA

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said. Start plowing.

The current administraters will never support the program in stewart co. ALWAYS all talk and no action. Thats why so many coaches continue to leave year after year. the merry go round continues. Stewart Co. has been rebuilding for 24 years now. I seriously doubt this coaching staff will ever win a game there. Not really there fault though, but I'll be surprised if there is a victory there anytime in the next 4 years.

ELA you seem like a great guy and a good coach, so start watching your back. that place is a snake pit. I've talked to and know of several coaches who have come out of there and they have very few positives to say about that place. And it all starts at the top. welcome will wear out in a hurry.

The reason that I erased that post was because I didn't write it. Someone else wrote it under my name. That's what happens when you use a public computer and you forget to log-out. Any one that knows me knows that I love football but I keep it on the field. Fighting off of the football field is unnecessary.

The reason that I erased that post was because I didn't write it.  Someone else wrote it under my name.  That's what happens when you use a public computer and you forget to log-out.  Any one that knows me knows that I love football but I keep it on the field.  Fighting off of the football field is unnecessary.

825402621[/snapback]

No problem! I didn't think that was your writing. You will be greatly missed in the years to come! :P