Germantown Red Devils

BigSneaky

Well another regular season has come and gone and for the 10th straight year the Devils will start a new season in the playoffs. This season had its ups(Collierville) and its downs(Houston,Whitehaven) but all and all for a rebuilding campaign i can't complain with these results(7-3). Germantown has played outstanding football the past two weeks and if they continue doing such another deep run in the playoffs seems very attainable. I'd like too congratulate the players and coaches for another great year. GO DEVILS!

Edited by BigSneaky

Well another regular season has come and gone and for the 10th straight year the Devils will start a new season in the playoffs.  This season had its ups(Collierville) and its downs(Houston,Whitehaven) but all and all for a rebuilding campaign i can't complain with these results(7-3).  Germantown has played outstanding football the past two weeks and if they continue doing such another deep run in the playoffs seems very attainable.  I'd like too congratulate the players and coaches for another great year.  GO DEVILS!

825395926[/snapback]

Has Germantown clinched, though? I know they've clinched a tie for second, but if Whitehaven wins, this one will end up very deep in the tiebreakers.

GO RED DEVILS!!!!!

I second your sentiments BigSneaky. I was at the White Station game and we looked good. I thought I was watching last year's team. I'm looking forward to a long, long playoff run, and hopefully a rematch with Houston!!! Go Red!

Edited by the_red

Kudo's to the Germantown coaching staff and players from a Whitehaven fan. You guys have come together at the right time, playing some outstanding football. I suspect you guys will make it to the third round ... then ... we will see what happens. As far as my beloved Whitehaven Tigers ... sigh ... I just don't know. It's just so dog gone frustrating to watch them sometimes ... So much TALENT ... but so undisciplined. Watching the game Friday night ... they shot themselves in the foot ... time and time again. Houston has a good team ... excellent defense. But ... oh well ... Congradulations and IF Whitehaven makes it to the playoffs ... I hope we don't see you guys until week 3 ... if we make it that far.