Blackman vs Wilson Central

Blazer14

Congrats to Wilson Central for accomplishing in 4 years what Blackman did in ONE.

That being said.......we are proud of you guys at Central. The coaches there are outstanding and are building a solid team and one that has total class. Maybe Alexander could pass some of that on to another team closeby.

Don't get cocky down that way.............you have had success and should be proud of it. Don't beat and batter Blackman to the ground on here. Absolutely NOT the way to win fans from the region.

825407838[/snapback]

wilson central drew from 2 schools with programs that were no where near what balsckman was drawing from and had coaching problems the first 2 years.

hey i think blackman deserves some beatdown. they got it handed to them from the first whistle til the end. they would have not been good reps for region 4 in the playoffs. meredith was the only on that showed up to play. well.......... and mims' right leg.

Edited by shaggyJ

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Riverdale[/url]' date='Oct 30 2004 - 12:24 PM']I am predicting a region 4 sweep!

825408053[/snapback]

ditto. since my boys are done for the year now its time to swing my support to our boys in region 4. REGION 4 SWEEP BABY!

Congrats to Wilson Central for accomplishing in 4 years what Blackman did in ONE.

That being said.......we are proud of you guys at Central. The coaches there are outstanding and are building a solid team and one that has total class. Maybe Alexander could pass some of that on to another team closeby.

Don't get cocky down that way.............you have had success and should be proud of it. Don't beat and batter Blackman to the ground on here. Absolutely NOT the way to win fans from the region.

825407838[/snapback]

your exactly right region. In 4 years you should finally be able to make the playoffs! what else is there to do out there than play football! Anyways, blackman isn't where it should be, but it is hard when you have to live up to standards such as making the playoffs your first 2 years in 5A ball! I have a feeling they will be back soon having only about 6 starters graduating. With that said it want be long either before siegel and oakland will be ahead of wc in the standings. Only 4 seniors total for Oakland! All of these teams are young! Enjoy the playoffs while you can!

Guest region4fan

Not just 4 seniors...............but of the 4 , 3 elected to stay at OHS when they were caught in the zone lines that moved them in Siegel's zone. Otherwise we would have had only ONE senior. I think that shows exactly how Siegel disrupted our program. However, we will RISE from the ashes and dominate once again.......

Not just 4 seniors...............but of the 4 , 3 elected to stay at OHS when they were caught in the zone lines that moved them in Siegel's zone. Otherwise we would have had only ONE senior. I think that shows exactly how Siegel disrupted our program. However, we will RISE from the ashes and dominate once again.......

825408186[/snapback]

It is quite amazing if you think about it. Depth issues have been of great concern since siegel opened up. Blackman had to bring their freshmen squad up this year, and I think we all remember the 30 some odd players the pats had last year! It was just a bad down year, but next year things could get really interesting in the boro! I'm glad wc was able to get the victory. afterall, they need something to talk about around town (town?) ha! gives them something to do.

Guest Oakland
We still have 33 sophs out at OHS.........so we are back on the upswing.

825408209[/snapback]

and 46 freshmen, some of whom could be able to contibute in fb/olb michael mcgowan and tb peco nance who could very well vie for some time at tb. would really like to see oakland have everybody play one way next year, which i think we be the case, 18 starters return next year for the pats

It is quite amazing if you think about it. Depth issues have been of great concern since siegel opened up.  Blackman had to bring their freshmen squad up this year, and I think we all remember the 30 some odd players the pats had last year!  It was just a bad down year, but next year things could get really interesting in the boro!  I'm glad wc was able to get the victory. afterall, they need something to talk about around town (town?) ha! gives them something to do.

825408201[/snapback]

We in the "Glade" like our lives and are proud of it. Could not melt most of us and pour us somewhere else. I grew up in Nashville and wouldn't live there again for any amount of money. We have chosen to live here because of the quietness without all the hassles of living in the city. If you attended the game last night, you could see the home of our favorite neighbor, Charlie Daniels.

As far as not having anything to do, we can get to the surrounding areas in 10 to 15 minutes without having to deal with traffic. We are a close knit community where people still care about their neighbors.

So yes, we are proud of the Wildcats.