Blackman vs Wilson Central

Blazer14

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is quite amazing if you think about it. Depth issues have been of great concern since siegel opened up.  Blackman had to bring their freshmen squad up this year, and I think we all remember the 30 some odd players the pats had last year!  It was just a bad down year, but next year things could get really interesting in the boro!  I'm glad wc was able to get the victory. afterall, they need something to talk about around town (town?) ha! gives them something to do.

825408201[/snapback]

Or people from Wilson County could just go to the 'Boro, which is located 10 minutes away from Lebanon, genius. :angry:

Seriously, what does talking Murfreesboro up to be the next Los Angeles have to do with the game last night? That is rather ignorant, because your now criticizing a school that just beat a L.A.....I mean, 'Boro school last night.

The highlight of last nights game?? When all the students raced unto the field and couldn't take down the goalpost :(

your exactly right region. In 4 years you should finally be able to make the playoffs! what else is there to do out there than play football!  Anyways, blackman isn't where it should be, but it is hard when you have to live up to standards such as making the playoffs your first 2 years in 5A ball! I have a feeling they will be back soon having only about 6 starters graduating.  With that said it want be long either before siegel and oakland will be ahead of wc in the standings.  Only 4 seniors total for Oakland!  All of these teams are young!  Enjoy the playoffs while you can!

825408161[/snapback]

hey central is only losing 7, 4 on d,and 3 onthe o. so i think every one should look out

hey central is only losing 7, 4 on d,and 3 onthe o. so i think every one should look out

825408576[/snapback]

Exactly. Sanders, Lessary, Ogletree, Overby, and 3 others are all we are losing. That HB Lopez and QB Scott are both sophomores Im almost positive so everyone's efforts of saying WCHS will go back to being a 2 win club don't be so quick.

This region will be a force in 2 years with everyone grown up, along with Riverdale, Smyrna, and Lebanon.

Guest Oakland
Wilson Central[/url'> Dogg' date='Oct 30 2004 - 10:36 PM']Exactly.  Sanders, Lessary, Ogletree, Overby, and 3 others are all we are losing.  That HB Lopez and QB Scott are both sophomores Im almost positive so everyone's efforts of saying WCHS will go back to being a 2 win club don't be so quick. 

This region will be a force in 2 years with everyone grown up, along with Riverdale, Smyrna, and Lebanon.

assuming it doesnt get busted up due to reclassification

That being said.......we are proud of you guys at Central. The coaches there are outstanding and are building a solid team and one that has total class. Maybe Alexander could pass some of that on to another team closeby.

Would you pleast stop battering Lebanon! Ask Cat, I believe he stated Lebanon showed class against Smyrna and there is no need to relive the past!!!! You just can't seem to let it go.

Guest region4fan

There are MANY schools closeby to WC.........how do you know that I wasn't talking about Lavergne?? :rolleyes:

That is pretty funny that the fans tried to take down the goalpost. Good thing they didn't succeed though as those things are EXPENSIVE to replace. That is what every team deserves, loyal fans behind them.