Sycamore beats Cheatham

War Eagles

Sycamore played outstanding last night. Garza had three touchdown passes, one rushing touchdown, and he had 175 passing yards. Maurice Polk carried 21 times for 179 yards, and McCain had four catches for 114 yards and three touchdown catches. The defense was led by Jake Vaughn, who had several sacks last night and lots of tackles last night.

Sycamore played outstanding last night.  Garza had three touchdown passes, one rushing touchdown, and he had 175 passing yards.  Maurice Polk carried 21 times for 179 yards, and McCain had four catches for 114 yards and three touchdown catches.  The defense was led by Jake Vaughn, who had several sacks last night and lots of tackles last night.

825396251[/snapback]

Congrats Sycamore. Way to get the rival win.........

Did Chris Langley or Landon Jones play for Cheatham Co. last night? I know Jones was out against Loretto and heard Langley didn't play last night. Was it a night Sycamore finally played to their potiental or did Cheatham play bad? Any answers to those questions would help because my Jackets are playing them this week for the region crown. Congrats to Sycamore on a big win, sad to see you guys not in the playoffs.

Sycamore had a great game plan last night. They used all of their offensive weapons to their potential. They also put a lot of pressure on a very inexperienced quarterback in Christmas. As for the cubs, I think this may be the wake up call they needed going into next weeks game against Fairview. Both teams are good and Cheatham may have found out last night that just showing up won't get it done. Congrats to Sycamore in the win and I hope everyone in the county will root for the cubs throughout the playoffs.