lebanon vs. siegel

shaggyJ

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little late getting on this thread, but I don't think that Siegel stands a chance.  I sure do wish for an upset though.   

What would happen if Siegel did pull off a miracle win?  Would Lebanon still be second in the region or would Smyrna get it?

825404072[/snapback]

lebanon has a lock on second because it would give them both 2 region losses so in head to head lebanon would still have it. but really siegel has no chance at all unless lebanon shows up at SHS and not at floyd.

I went and watched the team practice for around 30 minutes today at MTSU. they all looked good. turf was alittle wet but everyone seemed ok on it. overall everything looked ok. i don't think they will have too difficult a time ajusting to the surface. i think it will only make JJ faster, and the D for that matter.

sorry about the confusing post......... hard to post and study at 2 AM!!

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

Its game day, what team will show up??? A team that is fighting for their last chance at a win, or the Siegel team that is taking what people are saying to heart, that they dont stand a chance??? I hope that you guys, the seniors, realize that tonight is it....that most of you will not put on another football jersey again in your life, that this is your final shot to do something big and take one last stand in glory...I hope that this fires you up and that you guys come out on fire and play like there is no tomorrow, because in all reality, there isnt...Sure, im not certain if you any are playing football in college but if you are, im happy for you, but i dont think most of you are...If you hold anything back tonight, you are wasting it because you will never get another chance to put it out there!!! I wish you guys the best of luck and I hope I get one last slide on the field after a HUGE win, because this is my last chance to watch a win, as I will walk across the stage with you guys in May!!! No matter what happens tonight though, I still respect everything you have done, even though it might not seem like it at times...I will be there tonight, no bag over my head...With my Siegel shirt on, yelling at the top of my lungs, taking pride in a team that I believe in, The Stars of Siegel...Just play 4 quarters of football and BELIEVE in yourselfs and there is no telling what you could accomplish....Just ask Boston, they were down 3-0 in the ALCS and now they are the champions of the world...Sure you wont get a chance at the championship, but this is it for you guys...So ill see you guys at 6:00 tonight and I will be there in full force, even if i am the only fan that shows up...because I BELIEVE in you guys, from the starters to the guys who havent seen a minute of playing time all season...GO STARS thumb