Central VS Powell

CentralBobcats101

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pigskin--I agree. I think that if this young team can put last week behind them, and we get DaDa back healthy, we should be OK. I would hate to go into the playoffs on a 2 game skid and have to play on the road. I think there will be a lot of hard hitting by these two teams that don't like each other much.

I think we need to have more short passing routes where Zach throws the ball on time to the recievers. If we can get them in space 1 on 1, that is to our advantage. The O line cannot be expected to hold out D linemen for 8-12 seconds. They actually did OK in the Maryville game, but the zone and delayed blitzes killed us. I am sure the Powell coaches saw this, too. Our linebackers will also have to play better position defense. If those huge linemen for Powell get to them, Powell may wear us out over time.

robpride--you can still stop by and see bigsexxy and me. Just wear a coat over the orange and black.

I think GrandGoody is right. After that loss to Maryville Central will be demoralized. The only thing that will help pump Central up is Smith and Huber. Powell will be ready. Central isn't as good as they were last year and Powell is a much improved team. Lets recall last years game?... Powell takes it in a barnburner

825398333[/snapback]

Yeah, let's do recall last years game , or did you forget who won that game?

Maryville exposed a lot of weaknesses in both the Bobcats offense and defense. Gives Powell a good look on flim.

All though a good back Gaston seems to nicked up a lot. Needs to be 100% Friday night which is doubtful.

The absence of an inside running game really hurts the Cats. If they are going to run the veer, option, etc.. the F.B. has to be a runnig threat.

Zac is an excellent Q.B. But he has to have time to throw. O line is still a concern vs. a good team.

Cats must mantain composure when things aren't going their way. P.F.'s were a disappointed.

Senior night, redemption for the Maryville colapse, and playing against traders should have the Bobcats looking to hit somebody. Just hope they do it between the whistles.

Powell is weak at D.B. this should help Central if they can run the ball between the tackles.

Powells line is very good on both side of the ball. But they really don't have a T.B. that can take advantage of this.

D line is good but will get tired chaseing Helton all night.

Thsi game will be a slobber Knocker. The team that can maintain their composure with emotions running high will be the team that wins.

I pick the Bobcats to get redempton and look forward to a rematch with Maryville in a couple of weeks.

CENTRAL 31

Powell 29