Central VS Powell

CentralBobcats101

yea ur right Central fan Central won that game last year. Let's think back to the actual game. Let's see its 21-0 at half except that 6'6 TE u guys have went up over our 5'7 safety and makes a play...whats that kids name again...oh yea Lee Smith and he's wearing a Panthers jersey this year, interesting. Across the front line Our Left tackle has stepped up big time or left guard is a force to be reckoned with. Our Center is a 3 year starter on the line Bruhin is our right guard and our right tackle started every game last year. Smith has been an unbelieveable weapon in the passing game for us. Watts is playing ions ahead of where Cole Patrick was last year. Brandon Thrower is one of the best WR's in the region (taking nothing away from Scott as im pretty sure he has the best numbers) Tyler Williams is a Senior leader in the WR group. The D line is just as impressive as the O-line returning every starter except i think we plug that afore mentioned tall kid into the lineup somewhere and all three LB's return including that Huber kid who is making over 10 tackles a game. The secondary is young but more talented then people realize. Powell is better in my opinion at every postition this year and Central lost two guys who were All-region last year who now wear the orange and black. Plus Shane Scott a SR transfer from Central probably would have gotten a look for some playing time if he was still in Fountain City. Like i said it will be a barnburner but im taking PAL in a hardfought region matchup.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rebelnation
Central By 1 In 9 OTs!

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!

825398989[/snapback]

Thought you were changing your tagname Chris?

Don't worry about Scott Palpanthers....ask Maryville's DB's. We've played at least 3 WR's as good as him.

"Zac is an excellent Q.B. But he has to have time to throw". Well I don't know about that. I think Zac hurts his team by not staying more still in the pocket and finding one of those speedsters Central has. He really should be a WR or a DB not a QB. He is quick but misses open recievers because he is busy dancing around between the tackels. I think Powell wins because Central really had the stuffing knocked out of them friday.

Guest Rebelnation

I hope you're right FBE and it is common sense thinking, but that loss could also have the opposite effect, as you know. Central may be more ticked than a bunch of peed on hornets Friday. I like Powell too, for sure.

Just be careful Big Black Cats!! :P

all these picks for powell are scareing me......lol

could you guys please pick central?(but thanks for the support)

wait...maybe if ae picks central that will balance things.

how about ya ae?

medman.............i will definately come buy, cant cover my orange and black tho

im still pretty fast for an old guy tho.....lol

all these picks for powell are scareing me......lol

could you guys please pick central?(but thanks for the support)

wait...maybe if ae picks central that will balance things.

how about ya ae?

medman.............i will definately come buy, cant cover my orange and black tho

im still pretty fast for an old guy tho.....lol

825399209[/snapback]

I will pick the Bobcats. Matter in fact I all ready have in a previous post. Powells suspect defense will get them beat. As I said earlier the Cats win 31-29.

CHS coaches did it again they blew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every time they play MHS they put in a brand new defense that never works, and call plays in a way that they have'nt all year. There is a coach for PHS that knows this and he knows that the CHS and MHS game film will not help them much. As far as the players that left CHS there is only 1 that hurts LEE SMITH. The Oline played better at times,thay gave #2 time to throw at times. The play caller ran plays to the overloaded side of the defense all night, those plays should have been checked out of. There are a number of reasons this game was so lop sided, these are just a few.

CHS coaches did it again they blew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every time they play MHS they put in a brand new defense that never works, and call plays in a way that  they have'nt all year. There is a coach for PHS that knows this and he knows that the CHS and MHS game film will not help them much. As far as the players that left CHS there is only 1 that hurts  LEE SMITH. The Oline played better at times,thay gave #2 time to throw at times. The play caller ran plays to the overloaded side of the defense all night, those plays should have been checked out of. There are a number of reasons this game was so lop sided, these are just a few.

825399402[/snapback]

I am not sure the coaches blew anything. They do a good job over all. In my opinion Coach Helton and Coac Mac match up with Gaylor and Quarles. If there is any coaching difference it is with the position coaches. I think Maryville might be a little better. But as far as the coaches from Central blowing the game : I have one thing to say: Players make plays and Maryvilles players made more plays.

As far as the Powell game. I think Powell gets a little edge because of the former Assistant Coach now at Powell. Player wise Smith will help the Panthers as well as Huber. If you don't think Huber can play go talk to Joe Kline.

Central will beat Powell because Powell can't stop anyone on defense. 31-29 thumb thumb