Dream Games you would like to see this year!

Golden Eagle

What two teams would you like to see battle it out this year on the field that won't play each other this year,whther it would be Two Tn teams or an out of state team verses a TN team

I would love to see Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe Warriors down in North Georgia play Riverdale or Dobyns-Bennett....That would be a great game...And I would have to pick LFO to win that one.......... This team is so loaded ....

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE COSBY AGIANST MARYVILLE  REBALS THAT WOULD BE A GOOD GAME NOT I JUST WONT TO SEE THE BEST TEAM THIS YEAR AGIANST THE WORST WELL MY PREDICTIONS ARE

MARYVILLE:124

thumb                              COSBY:7

THEY WOULD HAVE THERE FRESHMAN IN AT THE END OF THE 1ST QUATER

825397772[/snapback]

Thats pretty funny......Hey LFO and Maryville would be a great game....

I think Maryville should move up to 5A Not saying they would lose cause we all know that would be one of the top dogs..I would like to see them play DB and Riverdale,Soddy-Daisy..I think it would make for better football

What two teams would you like to see battle it out this year on the field that won't play each other this year,whther it would be Two Tn teams or an out of state team verses a TN team

I would love to see Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe Warriors down in North Georgia play Riverdale or Dobyns-Bennett....That would be a great game...And I would have to pick LFO to win that one..........  This team is so loaded ....

825397764[/snapback]

While LFO is good and undefeated, McCallie gave LFO its toughest game all year, losing 23-15. McCallie has already lost by a worse margin to a Tennessee team (MBA, 29-16). While comparative scores must be taken with a grain of salt, I'm not sure LFO would match up well with Riverdale or D-B. Those teams are loaded, too.

Well I have seen these Riverdale and DB teams and I tell ya....LFO would playem close right to the end and would probably wind up winning......These guys are two and three deep at almost every position.......They will probably make it to the dome this year!!!!!! I also like it how Georgia does there playoffs...First 3 rounds you travel to different schools..then the semis are played at the dome...And then the finals are played at one of the schools homefield

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE COSBY AGIANST MARYVILLE  REBALS THAT WOULD BE A GOOD GAME NOT I JUST WONT TO SEE THE BEST TEAM THIS YEAR AGIANST THE WORST WELL MY PREDICTIONS ARE

MARYVILLE:124

thumb                              COSBY:7

THEY WOULD HAVE THERE FRESHMAN IN AT THE END OF THE 1ST QUATER

825397772[/snapback]

Thats pretty funny but you need to spell REBELS right. Those three freshman are steven shiver, brent burnett, and aaron douglas. All three will probably play next year. Brent might even start if he can take derek hunt's spot which might happen.