CARTER CO. PREDICTIONS (WEEK 10)

BIG DAWG 71

E-town over the devils, 32- 12

HV 45 Choke-a-duck 6

cloudland 32 JJ kelly 14

Sorry king, unaka wins big, 40 - 7 over jellico

upset special.... Hampton over Rickers' runnin' rebels 21-20. (hampton is at home and noone in their right mind wants to travel to Alcoa in the first round).

825400054[/snapback]

Betsy Over Cunicoi,67-0! :ph34r:

Happy Valley Over Quack-And-Choke By As Much As They Wanted To Ever Score! <_<

Cloud Fighters Over Gay Gay Kelly Krakhead,68-7 thumb

Unaka:What They Want To Score! @ Sellico:What Unaka Wants Them To Score! thumb

Hampton Over South Greene In A Close One,26-25! thumb

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HV over CD

Etown over Unicoi

Unaka over Jellico

Cloudland over J.J. Kelly

SG over Hampton

not many good games,4 potential blowouts.the game to be at this week is hampton/sg.hampton has way more than the sauceman/wright connection,they can also run power and option.it will be close tho bc of the inexperienced line of sg.sg also has a pretty stout d but hampton wont make it easy at all for sg.hopefully im wrong but i have a feelin hampton loses and goes to alcoa <_<

The Hampton and South Greene game will be very close. I'm going with dogs.

Hampton 12 South Greene 10

Elizabethton 38 Unicoi Co. 7

Happy Valley 55 Chunky Croak 6

Cloudland 40 JJ Kelly 6

Jellico 28 Unaka 27 because the rangers have slowly given up on the season.

825399736[/snapback]

thats crazy, The Rangers have'nt given up on their season anymore then the highlanders. You just have a really hard time saying anything nice about Unaka.

I said a bunch of nice things about Unaka this past week and no one responded. Thats the point I'm trying to make. You people only respond to the bad posts, because deep down inside you like to have that chip on your shoulder. Just like the Fritz article, you all completely ignored the good things he said about your program, and attacked him for just telling the truth and the game proved it all out. That being said, we all should move on because it is so over! :o

We have played both and have to say that SG is more explosive in OFfense. I would go with SG by about 7-14. CD got over 300 yds total offense and should have scored 3 more times. we had 3 turnovers inside the hampton 10 yd line. add them its 40 to 35----------BUT you cant add them the game was played hampton beat us in a blowout.

I said a bunch of nice things about Unaka this past week and no one responded.  Thats the point I'm trying to make.  You people only respond to the bad posts, because deep down inside you like to have that chip on your shoulder.  Just like the Fritz article, you all completely ignored the good things he said about your program, and attacked him for just telling the truth and the game proved it all out.  That being said, we all should move on because it is so over! :D

825401499[/snapback]

You did say good things about them but then you get back on here and trash them, that kind of cancells the good stuff out . I think the Unaka JV team hada gpood game on 10/18 with you all , and had there not been a coaching error on the play unaka would have beat you all. I didnt see any mention of that game posted. The only ones you want to talk about are the ones where you win big. Cloudland has a great team I am not taking anything away from them, no one from Unaka is thats why I am not sure why you are so set on running unaka down.

I have to trash them to get you people to say anything, duh. And the only game that goes on record is the 32-6 thrashing. JV games are only for the younger kids to get playing time and you all can't win there either. So there, I talked about it. Are you happy? Just keep on making excuses. Typical Unaka. Pujo, I believe the whiners league is back :lol:

I have to trash them to get you people to say anything, duh.  And the only game that goes on record is the 32-6 thrashing.  JV games are only for the younger kids to get playing time and you all can't win there either. So there, I talked about it. Are you happy?  Just keep on making excuses. Typical Unaka.  Pujo, I believe the whiners league is back :lol:

825403367[/snapback]

King!!! PLEEEASE don't get him (pujo) started again. Let him pickle until next fall, then he'll be at full strength. :lol: