Rhea County vs. Cleveland

andykellysfan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right boys and girls!! Step right up and play the best of the best!! I'm just ribbin you guys....

You're gonna find a lot of respect for both of your programs in Maryville. You should know why we appreciate Tim Hammontree. Equally, the Raiders fans I've met are all class individuals.

so, good luck to both of you. I hope it's a 50-50 tie thru 10 overtimes!! thumb

Cleveland is going to lose this game and we all know it....The team this year is no good.....Defense is okay, but that offense stinks, they can score, so how are they going to win...I go to CHS but our football team is no good....Sorry for the horrible season....

825400769[/snapback]

Man you have no class or pride in your school...we can't get better without the fans support. We are not having a terrible season. People expect us to be the best in region 4-4A year after year...we are a very young team and if we lose to Rhea Co...the football team will try and do their best to beat Maryville, and I will do my best to support them. If we win...we will do our best to beat Powell or Knox Central. I still have faith in my team..it may not be much faith, but a little faith goes a long way...Good luck Raiders!!!