Campbell Co. @ Karns

VolViking

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Karns even battling for the number two seed in the playoffs.  Who have they beat this year.  Is this a joke!!!!! :lol:

825405621[/snapback]

This is the worst that I have ever seen the Big East. Bearden, SD, and Science Hill are just awful. Karns best win is over Jeff Co, but Jeff Co is hardly a world beater. Heck, Karns even lost to Bearden. CC doesn't have a good win. They haven't beaten a team with a winning record. Jeff Co is down as is Sevier Co.

Something odd is happening when Karns and CC are playing for second place.

I really hate that cursed field at Karns. On Friday, October 13th, both myself and a really good friend of mine sustained season ending injuries on the same night.

That's beside the point. I think CC will rally behind whoever is the QB because their whole season has been built on TEAM. This being said I believe they will also right the ship after a tough loss last week. The Seniors will want revenge since their Sr. night was ruined by the Tribe of DB. I believe this will be a grind it out field position game, and CC wins in the final minutes 21-16. Go Cougs!!!

Word to your mother.

marlow your right that field at karns on that particular night did garner some significant injuries(to which i painfully witnessed), but remember its was also a most glorious victory. marlow you need to come visit me in the boro homes. i think this we be another grand victory in front of the loud and crazy blue zoo. cougars 6

beavers 4

low scoring affair (like my last relationship)

ahh you got hurt.......... /tear... pansy.

825405796[/snapback]

I guess a pansy plays a quarter with a broken bone in his foot. You are really not worth replying to, but I guess I can humor you.

Devin, we shall drink some barley and hops when I make the journey to the Boro, or some gator hater-aid. Are you gonna make it to Karns...the hole of the earth? I do detest that place; they quite possibly have the worst facilities ever and their locker room is like three miles from the field. I do think it will be close, but maybe a little more scoring than you said...although our Soph. year it ended 6-0. That was surely not a precoursor to the next year with a score of like 50's to 40's, not sure of the exact number...but remember the block on Stuckey WOO HOO!

I guess a pansy plays a quarter with a broken bone in his foot.  You are really not worth replying to, but I guess I can humor you.

Devin, we shall drink some barley and hops when I make the journey to the Boro, or some gator hater-aid.  Are you gonna make it to Karns...the hole of the earth?  I do detest that place; they quite possibly have the worst facilities ever and their locker room is like three miles from the field.  I do think it will be close, but maybe a little more scoring than you said...although our Soph. year it ended 6-0.  That was surely not a precoursor to the next year with a score of like 50's to 40's, not sure of the exact number...but remember the block on Stuckey WOO HOO!

825406204[/snapback]

i regret that i will not make it to the worst place on earth other than the sudan. its homecoming weekend at MTSU so i have fraternal obligations. im still sticking with my prediction

cougars 6

large fat tailed bucked tooth rats 4