East VS. THS

wrestlingcoach

Tickets for this game sold out in less than 30 minutes!

THS Talks the talk....but we will see Friday who can walk the walk.

Regardless of this games outcome...East has done an outstanding job this year and their sportsmanship is far above any they have played thus far. The

Volunteer team was such poor sports they left the field without shaking hands

South were such poor sports, they trashed the gym before they left. I hope THS has a little more class.

Ralph Nelson and his coaching staff have been dedicated to bringing this East team up to where they could actually play as contenders. I think that goal has already been accomplished. THS will actually have to play football Friday night!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to all THS games this year excluding Elizabethton and Johnson County. I made the trip over to East's game against South last week. East has 3 players. THS's depth if nothing else will be more than enough to contain Nidiffer, Eads, and the reciever #9 (cant remember his name). The D-line + Mo and Zach = along night for the East stars. But we are talking about High school kids so anything is possible. Turnovers could be the difference. Hopefully the Vikes will continue what they have been doing and hopefully they will come out with alittle more aggression from the beginning. Its not going to matter if East runs out of gas like they did against South, its going to get ugly for them in hurry.

THS 52

East 17

Hey, thats more points than any else has scored on 'em this year. Cant wait to see Maryville's fine facility in 4 weeks. That is when the Vikes get their first test. thumb

I totally agree that THS will take the contest. I figure by at least 3 TDs. You guys have to face one fact though. East has the better QB. Simple as that. With Eads at TN Highs helm, I would give you a much better chance at getting past Knoxville. Eads does not have enough around him to do much in the playoffs. They may win a game or two, but that will be it. But Eads is the man at QB. Not a fan of either, but have seen them both play. Good luck.

Tickets for this game sold out in less than 30 minutes!

THS Talks the talk....but we will see Friday who can walk the walk.

Regardless of this games outcome...East has done an outstanding job this year and their sportsmanship is far above any they have played thus far. The

Volunteer team was such poor sports they left the field without shaking hands

South were such poor sports, they trashed the gym before they left. I hope THS has a little more class.

Ralph Nelson and his coaching staff have been dedicated to bringing this East team up to where they could actually play as contenders. I think that goal has already been accomplished.  THS will actually have to play football Friday night!

825403049[/snapback]

Obviously ths has more class than east. You dont see Ths putting up signs through out bristol about how we are going to kill east. Well lets see Greg Stubbs and his coach staff have ALWAYS been dedicated to having a good team and making sure that Ths can always play as contenders in our conference. As for goals being accomplished...THS has accomplished every goal they've set so far, and Idon't see why winning state will be any different.

I've been to all THS games this year excluding Elizabethton and Johnson County.  I made the trip over to East's game against South last week.  East has 3 players.  THS's depth if nothing else will be more than enough to contain Nidiffer, Eads, and the reciever #9 (cant remember his name).  The D-line + Mo and Zach = along night for the East stars.  But we are talking about High school kids so anything is possible.  Turnovers could be the difference.  Hopefully the Vikes will continue what they have been doing and hopefully they will come out with alittle more aggression from the beginning.  Its not going to matter if East runs out of gas like they did against South, its going to get ugly for them in hurry. 

THS            52

East            17

Hey, thats more points than any else has scored on 'em this year.  Cant wait to see Maryville's fine facility in 4 weeks.  That is when the Vikes get their first test.  thumb

825403067[/snapback]

My friend good luck to your Vikings and I am hopeing Maryville's facility has a game in 4 weeks! Hope to see you there. THS by 14

No class 989. Eads is, without a doubt, the best QB in the conference. He stacks up well with the kid from DB, but they are different types of QB's. TN High might could win the state with a QB like Eads. Face it, the Vikings will probably win, but East has the QB.

825398945[/snapback]

Matt Eads is a great QB but he is not even in the same class as Duran Ferguson "the kid from DB" and another thing dont be just throwin around "the kid from DB" you better know his name fool cause youre gonna be hearin it a long time from now when he is playin on sundays and youre still workin at your crappy 25,000 a year job.