CAK vs. Oneida

Ro8432

Well thank you so much, Meals! Unfortunately, your team has your head in the clouds because Oneida only averages about 14 to 20 points per game, which by my math means you all gotta put up 80. I'm sorry, my friend, but you can't hang 80 points on my boys even in your dreams. I'll bet you my last two nickels against your Viper and Mistress! :):)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know kaz, if you keep talking the way have have been eventually someone might listen to what your saying. but i hope noone does because everything you say is pointless. you and your good buddy, the one, need to find a new place to have conversations besides coacht.

Edited by ATY

Boy, cuttin' your hair won't give you a bald spot, unless the guard breaks off! lol  Is Ro taking the bait?  What did you think of my private school blubbering, One?  You know its hard to call you One, it kind of comes out oddly.  Roll Indians! :ph34r:

825404193[/snapback]

Go to parris island and see how they hack it off. It only takes them 45 seconds no matter how long they dont even care if it bleeds.

Well thank you so much, Meals!  Unfortunately, your team has your head in the clouds because Oneida only averages about 14 to 20 points per game, which by my math means you all gotta put up 80.  I'm sorry, my friend, but you can't hang 80 points on my boys even in your dreams.  I'll bet you my last two nickels against your Viper and Mistress! :lol:  :lol:

825406278[/snapback]

No, my team is playing for the 6-3A title tonight in West TN. I've just got a buddy who is on the staff at CAK.

You are a complete idiot.

And for what it's worth, if you can only score 14-20, then you just might be in trouble.

Dalton91

"BTW most CAK folks keep .44's in the glove compartments of their BMWs. :lol:

825401256[/snapback]

"

Say what??? .44's in the glove compartment??? I wonder if The Donald knows about this...

P.S.

Dalton91, Do you think you'll be able to make it up to any CAK basketball games this year? I know you would like to see all your players that you coached and mentored play. Season opener is at Temple this year.

825405297[/snapback]

I certainly hope to make it to a couple of basketball games. As soon as the basketball board opens up give me the full scoop on this year's team. Nice to see you have a cupcake opener :lol:

Good luck to the Warriors tonite. Keep rollin'! Just joking about the .44s.

I just want to tell the guys from CAK that they played a great game. They hit as hard as anyone in the region when they want to. It really stinks that they don't qualify for the playoffs, put them in Region 1 and they win every game of the season. They all played their butts off and the game could have gone either way. We won in 2 OTs after Rhyne Douglas ran it into the endzone to make the score 30-24. I got hurt twice tonight, I think it was 25 rocked my world haha. Their runningback I think was hurt. He is a heck of a player. The QB can throw the dang ball and their receivers are PLAYERs. Great game CAK.

---Mark Roark #84

CMS, I'm guessing that you guys appreciate Oneida's win.

What a game! 30-24 Oneida in double OT.

I am glad u pulled it out with the win & good to see your returning to the playoffs I really respect this Oneida football team & the football program. Good luck in the playoffs guys & good luck in Cloudland. I hope we (Coalfield) can go to Unaka & knock them off there high horse.

Tell me a little about the game guys I know it went in 2 Ot's but give me some details.