Gibson County @ Ripley

timbertalker

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gibson county is prolly the worst team in west tn. they really stink. how could trenton lose to them? and by the way ripley is gonna stomp gibson county.

825399338[/snapback]

yeah were pretty sorry. :( If were sorry then we beat trenton and obion so that makes them even more sorry since we beat them. U need to stop and read some football and not just think u know stuff buddy!!!!! thumb

yeah were pretty sorry. :huh:  If were sorry then we beat trenton and obion so that makes them even more sorry since we beat them.  U need to stop and read some football and not just think u know stuff buddy!!!!! thumb

825399408[/snapback]

Ignore ignorant insults. You played a great game Friday night QB15 as did all of the Pioneers. Congratulations on the improvements you guys have made thus far this season.

man i used to go to covington. well middle school (crestview middle) and i hera one of old buddy the qb is havin a good seaon. good job mr. williams. from noseguard of west carroll. #71

825400479[/snapback]

You probably need to worry about the War Eagles' playoff games instead of slamming other teams. You guys had trouble beating Perry County in week 5 (38-30) and that may be your first round opponent. Don't get too cocky, it could come back to bite you when you least expect it.

As to Gibson County, they are building a program and starting to win some games. Those that have seen the Pioneers know that they are making strides to get to where West Carroll is now. I can remember years when the War Eagles were struggling (2-9 in 97 & 99 & 2-8 in 96). But, due to the hard work of your fine coach and players, your school is starting to have some success. Don't spoil it by trashing other programs that are starting to enjoy some good fortune especially when you haven't seen them during the season.

gibson county is prolly the worst team in west tn. they really stink. how could trenton lose to them? and by the way ripley is gonna stomp gibson county.

825399338[/snapback]

I am not a Gibson county fan, But although Gibson does get alot of grief about thier record they dont give up....and for you Uscared71GET SOME SPORTSMANSHIP.

The trash talking about the teams mentioned on here doesn't bother me nearly as much as the amount of words you KIDS spell wrong...Looks like you needed to pay more attention in your spelling classes than learning your football plays because most of you posting won't be playing football after high school.....OH...But good luck on that resume!!!! <_< thumb