How good will Temple be?

football time

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caleb and Jake are different players and it is hard to compare the two. But as for the team, this years team is better balanced and deeper than it was Jake's senior year. Caleb doesn't have to do everything, he will have plenty of help. He needs to get his points to be sure but he is just as dangerous in setting up his teammates.

Jake and Caleb will play together again, as Caleb has chosen to sign with Mercer of the Atlantic Sun Conference and join his brother.

Temple has a great shot but they have to play team ball and do what they do well and not get caught up in all the hype especically all the junk that pops up on Coach T.

GUYS enough with Tennessee Temple but I'm sure there's something more interesting then Caleb Skogen and Sean Wadley, I beleive Templ will be good but let's talk about something diffrent....

825403715[/snapback]

go to a different thread, one that doesn't have temple in the name of it if you dont want to talk about them, its that easy

HEY Hawk1434 :blink:

Why would you go to a "Temple" thread and then ask folks to stop talking about Temple?

Wow- that was a historic moment on coacht

It will be fun to see Temple play this year-- Caleb and Seth Skogen are fun to watch- they are great kids and very competitive b-ball players.

Temple has become quite a team and the Skogen kids know that b-ball is a team sport! Press clippings and personal glory can get in the way of the team. Winning a championship as a team is the goal. It is impossible to control all the other nonsense that can be discussed on coacht.

Should be fun to watch! :)

Valley's got SEVERAL new athletes this tyear...that's all I'm allowed to say...

And as for the Temple thing, no disrespect whatsoever...it's just all I see nowadays are Temple threads...maybe I'm jealous we dont have a valley thread oh well....Good Luck to you Guys this year...

825405293[/snapback]

Have you guys been doing what every public school accuses private schools of doing, shhhhh don't say it to loud, recruiting!

Temple will be awesome this year. THey finally got a big guy that can play so now they can have four guards on the floor at a time instead of five. Then Caleb can drain threes and dirve all day and Seth and Wadley can light up the threes. THen Dee is one of the fastest people with the ball ive ever seen. SO he'll make a good point.

Football time,

Good question! The only thing is, Valley has been doing this for years! The always have a new crop of kids that everyone wonders where these guys come from. I have heard that this group is suppose to be very good, maybe young, but they will be tough. So what will the TSSAA want to do with the PUBLIC schools that recruit???