Volunteer @ Cocke County

superfalconfan05

Big Reno a former Falcon backing a D-B supporter...what a true Falcon fan you are... A  former player jealous of Volunteers success in sports....Do you know the real reason or just a rumor...which one is it?  Because if you know the real reason you wouldnt bring it up?

825412495[/snapback]

I gotta go with Reno on this one. Volunteer's current schedule couldn't hold a candle to the old big 10 and cherokee. Not sure that Venerable would have won any games vs that schedule.

PS - Which sport's success is he jealous about at Volunteer? Maybe golf?!?!?

CHParent, YOUR #'S BEEN CALLED!!!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ms. Wacojaco,

What are you doing with all your free time?  Since your not teaching at D-B anymore?  You must be going for walks at Netherland Inn with your buddies.

Here are some simple questions?  Who has more football wins at Volunteer?  Who has the best winning percentage at Volunteer?  More than Watson when he was at Volunteer (The great D-B defensive Coach) I think he went 0-10 then went to D-B....So is the real truth you want Venable at D-B?  HA HA

825412452[/snapback]

Coach V's record 31 wins, 51 losses!

Theres your simple answer Chparent. 31 wins & 51 loses is not a "winning" percentage at all. Its a losing percentage. Im begening to realize that this years 1-9 record was not Venables fault at all. Its the people like you that give your unending support to a losing system. I am a better supporter of Falcon football that you are Chparent.

I gotta go with Reno on this one.  Volunteer's current schedule couldn't hold a candle to the old big 10 and cherokee.  Not sure that Venerable would have won any games vs that schedule.

PS - Which sport's success is he jealous about at Volunteer?  Maybe golf?!?!?

CHParent, YOUR #'S BEEN CALLED!!!!!!!

825412581[/snapback]

Lets just answer the facts and not opinion

First it is spelled Venable....you had to call me to get his names spelled right.

What is Volunteer supposed to do about it's schedule? They played all their conference games then added Sullivan East, Sullivan Central, Sullivan North, and Cherokee. So you cannot say anything about old Big 10 and now. In terms of success at Volunteer. People who played in the old big ten complain that the teams that play now would'nt have done as well...What is Volunteer supposed to do? Give an honest answer? A Fact please...My number is 357-IAMYOURDADDY....

Ms.Waco,

When are you gonna answer the facts about Clark and Williams? Will Clark let him back on the team? I bet all those D-B parents are pleased with the treatment Williams gets with Clark. I bet none of them are upset by the special treatment. How do you get internet service at Netherland Inn bathrooms?

Smoke...31-51 is better than any of the other coaches...Name a coach at Volunteer who had a better record. Facts please.....Please quit acting like a little girl when the D-B Announcers say your name....give me a break...

Zipman..Still waiting to find out who are those down and out coaches Clark helped out...Facts please...

Lets just deal in facts....I hope we dont lose Venable to D-B HA HA (Like Watson, Barrett, Christian, Higgins, Fowler, and Hubbard) All of those guys were looking for work and Clark just gave them a job out of the goodness of his heart....

Just give the facts not your opinion....

Lets just deal in facts....I hope we dont lose Venable to D-B HA HA (Like Watson, Barrett, Christian, Higgins, Fowler,  and Hubbard)  All of those guys were looking for work and Clark just gave them a job out of the goodness of his heart....

Just give the facts not your opinion....

825412961[/snapback]

Ask any of them why they went to DB, their answer is going to be to better themself. It is as simple as that! Go ahead and ask them, that is what they have told former students, including myself.

I don't blame any coach, or teacher that has made the choice to leave the Hawkins County School system, there is no money in the system for them. Why not drive a few more miles a day and make at least $10,000 or more a year.

Ask any of them why they went to DB, their answer is going to be to better themself. It is as simple as that! Go ahead and ask them, that is what they have told former students, including myself.

I don't blame any coach, or teacher that has made the choice to leave the Hawkins County School system, there is no money in the system for them. Why not drive a few more miles a day and make at least $10,000 or more a year.

825413005[/snapback]

Smoke I agree with you...great facts on pay. I cannot blame any of those people leaving...now apply that to what Zipman said about Clark hiring coaches who did not have a job.

825413005[/snapback]

Smoke I agree with you...great facts on pay. I cannot blame any of those people leaving...now apply that to what Zipman said about Clark hiring coaches who did not have a job.

Zipman said" What a class act Clark is I know for a fact that he has helped many athletes from other schools on getting to college somewhere and has also helped many coaches find jods after not having one."

Who are the coaches? Facts Zippy

Edited by Chparent

Chparent, Its becoming clear that it really doesn't matter how stupid you sound, your gonna' keep on the same track. You keep asking for facts but don't offer any yourself. Could it be you don't know any facts? I can't figure out why you have injected Clark and Williams into this argument. This makes you look even dumber. There are no comparesions to be made there. For you to argue that a 31 & 51 record (with only one winning season in his life, by the way) is good because its better than another Volunteer coach, is pathetic.

Now, what about all this Netherland Inn, bathroom, going for walks stuff you keep talking about? I'd have to say you've lost me there. I guess you know something about this place that the rest of us don't know. As far as you getting internet service in the bathroom, I don't know. Why would you want internet service in a bathroom? So why don't you fill us in. What is it about the Netherland Inn that has you so excited? just the facts please!

Mr. WaCo :D JaCo

You people up there in Church Hill need to calm down...always so testy. Might as well come down and cheer on your daddies in Rogersville. The Chiefs would be happy to see the guys that they have owned for the last 6 to 8 years come down and cheer them on. By the way... how's Mr. Lindholm and Gene getting along now? To the adm. at Volunteer... hire a new coach for god's sake. " Torch" isn't cutting it anymore.

Chparent here goes,first off I do not want to get into a shouting match with you I will state what I know and I will not bash anyone.

Players who Clark gas helped and I will list only a few

T.Chappell,W.Cordell former falcons

Jeremy Osborne who played at South and went to Furman

B.Miller from S.H who went to C.Fl. and there are many from the region of the Knox county school.

I know Clark goes out of his way to contact schools for area athletes and he receives calls from parents about this also asking for his help.

As for him helping coaches I did not mean the ones he has on his staff giving them a job,he has helped former players of his with jobs at other schools.

He has also helped one former Div.1 college coach land a head job in the Chatt. area.

Coach Clark is a good man I have known him for almost 40 years,his heart is in the right place and helping kids is his main objective.

MS WACO,

The sugery you had last week at John Hopkins lets you use either bathroom now. Since you hang out at Netherland Inn.

How are the Tribe Fans gonna kiss Williams butt this week? How many parents will be at D-B's game second guessing Clark's decision on Williams?

Stick7...the Chiefs better beat Besty....ps get a haircut pretty boy

Zipman...He got Cordell a job at the golf course then in Hawkins County schools? and Chappell a job with the whoever? Quit worshipping Clark....All coaches help out their players. As far as bashing this is about Waco making bad posts on Volunteer thread and now I am giving it to him on Volunteers thread, cause Williams penalites have come back to make Clark look like an idiot. So if you dont like it dont read it.

Lets go to Basketball cause Ms Waco wont answer the question about Williams missing his third game of the year.

Alright Chparent tried to be nice but your ignorant IQ will not allow it.

Getting Cordell and Chappell a job ,can you not read or did they not teach that at Liberty Bell when your old butt went there,you moron I said he helped get them a education through a scholarship at Austin Peay (Cordell ) and Lees McCray (Chappell).

Want to talk about parents second guessing coaches then look at your on program,should I go own- yes-D.B kicks them off and you let them in T.Henry (he now has a good job.)S.Brice (I think they used to live in the same cell )J.Hughes now that boy had the hardest working attitude on the team,why if you don't believe me ask Coach Jones or some of his 2004 teammates.Wonder when they will put the bobwire fence around the campus?

Now want to talk about players getting penalites Mr.Shivers had more than any other team Vol.played,now that is setting a good example.

Yes your right you should go to the basketball thread because 1-9 records are putting up there footballs and getting ready for Coach Whittamore to start is usual good role model,Bible study sessions he has during the season .There are some fine coaches at Vol. and some real dumb fans.