Livingston and Dekalb

yuckamuck

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow guys, thanks for the support. Yeah there's gonna be a game, and win or lose it's going to be the last game that I ever play in, and the last game that 16 of my teammates ever play in too. So I'm glad you guys are so supportive.

825403998[/snapback]

:justwrestle: tigersfootball, Goodluck! I didn't realize that there were that many seniors this year. Win or lose it will be a memorable game for you guys. I just hate you have to play one of the hardest teams. Do your best and keep your heads up and you will always be winners no matter what. Good luck

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!

:) tigersfootball,      Goodluck! I didn't realize that there were that many seniors this year. Win or lose it will be a memorable game for you guys. I just hate you have to play one of the hardest teams. Do your best and keep your heads up and you will always be winners no matter what. Good luck

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!

825404063[/snapback]

Thanks. I think that's the first time anyone has ever said anything nice about our team. Usually when DeKalb is mentioned it's just about how bad we're going to lose. Which isn't exactly a spirit booster.

Wow guys, thanks for the support. Yeah there's gonna be a game, and win or lose it's going to be the last game that I ever play in, and the last game that 16 of my teammates ever play in too. So I'm glad you guys are so supportive.

825403998[/snapback]

From one tiger to another...Good luck to all your seniors!!! This is your last game. Play hard!!! thumb