Coalfield Football

GIBSONJ

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, but the point is this: it will be handled if there was improper actions. There was not any and please don't try to justify the inadequacies of the Dawgs performance on cheating. MPG played last year and was eligible. It has been established end of story. You folks out in dawg country need to get away from the gossip fence and work on your own problems.

Edited by CYJacket

i just want to know what happened to our decent team. I think that we didnt have the bond we needed when we went into challenging games. Or we just gave up i dont really know. I mean look what happened with CAK. HOW WHY WHERE DID IT COME FROM. What is coalfields look on getting to the playoffs??? can anyone tell me?

There was a bona fide move last year to Coalfield and he was thus eligible.

825404649[/snapback]

Your going to testify to this bona fide move? Do you even know what that attests to? Unless your in that family and live with them you don't know if they did or not. Just as you think Gibsonj doesn't need to be accusing without evidence, you don't need to be defending without evidence.

Edited by paintwatcher

Yep, got the evidence. And also know what attests to means. I testify in court probably more than you've ever been in court. As a matter of fact have been declared an expert witness in matters involving my profession. As for attest to the fact above, is eyewitness testimony satisfactory? Is being related to his girlfriend from Coalfield a qualification? Would his girlfriend's testimony, who is considered of age, be acceptable. Tell me there Mr. Mason, or is it Matlock?

The move was done properly because of the sanctions that would be put out. In my profession it is called a deterrence. You know, like getting 3 years in the Penitentiary for Burglary, I don't want to serve the three years so it aint gonna be done.

Edited by CYJacket

I played last year and i know the where the house is that he supposedly moved to and i recall seeing his car there quite often. some people forget that MPG has immediate family in oakdale so he is very likely to be there more often than he is in coalfield. (Just putting ideas in the air)

i just want to know what happened to our decent team. I think that we didnt have the bond we needed when we went into challenging games. Or we just gave up i dont really know. I mean look what happened with CAK. HOW WHY WHERE DID IT COME FROM. What is coalfields look on getting to the playoffs??? can anyone tell me?

825404753[/snapback]

There were some changes made in the scheme on Defense and the same results from last year have been received is best I can figure.If they beat Oakdale they are in. It is yet to be determined as to seed. Oneida and CAK will determine that for Coalfield and themselves.

Yep, got the evidence. And also know what attests to means. I testify in probably more than you've ever been in court. As a matter of fact have been declared an expert witness in matters involving my profession. As for attest to the fact above, is eyewitness testimony satisfactory? Is being related to his girlfriend from Coalfield a qualification? Would his girlfriend's testimony,  who is considered of age, be acceptable. Tell me there Mr. Mason, or is it Matlock?

The move was done properly because of the sanctions that would be put out. In my profession it is called a deterrence. You know, like getting 3 years in the Penitentiary for Burglary, I don't want to serve the three years so it aint gonna be done.

825404771[/snapback]

OOOHHH To many big words!!!

What is CAK's rank

825404782[/snapback]

Direct Quote from TSSAA site.

"Midway is first. Greenback is second.

If CAK wins, CAK is third, and Coalfield is fourth.

If CAK loses and Coalfield wins, Coalfield is third and Oneida is fourth.

If CAK loses and Coalfield loses, Oneida is third and Coalfield is fourth."

They play Oakdale.

Edited by CYJacket

Gibson, the star recruit you mention above from Clinton was not that. He is my neighbor, his mother married my neighbor the year he came to Coalfield. In fact he wanted me to perform the cerimony but I couldn't. He was not "recruited" he married into the Coalfield family. His stepfather has lived across from me for 15 years, in his grandmother's house before it burned, and now in the replacement. His sister lives next door and his father one house down. There was no recruiting of #32. He is a very good boy and a super all around kid, probably a lot like you. He fishes in my farm pond any time he wants. As for the others there are other things that occurred in their lives beyond their control that brought them to Coalfield. Sometimes kids don't wind up where they want, and others are just lucky. I know because my wife worked in Foster Care for the State of Tennessee and move kids all across this State looking for a placement. Circumstances do not equal recruiting. 

The kids at Coalfield fall into the latter, they are lucky. Finally we are glad to have them no matter their circumstances. At least at Coalfield School they get a hot meal and teachers that pay attention to their needs while at school.

825404567[/snapback]

are youtalking about teh young running back who excelled at Clinton middle beforemoving to Coalfield...I dont remember his name but I remember teh people at a clinton HS game who mentioned that it was a legal tansfer as a result of a marriagae...