Morristown West @ Cherokee

doubleplay96

I left the game at the end of the 3rd qtr and it was 24-0 Cherokee. West just played absolutley horrible tonight and Cherokee was probably the luckiest team ive ever seen. They got all the breaks and West just couldnt do anything, Turnovers all night and Penalties. Just wasnt the same West team i saw last week. If West plays like that in the 1st round of playoffs They will get killed by both East and TN High.

Morristown West will need to dig deep and find a spark for the playoffs. The tallent is there - the players need to believe in themselves and find an ignition source to generate that spark.

It looks like a trip to TN High next Friday (pending tonight's results).

'Scanner, sorry to hear you won't be posting again - enjoyed your posts and conversation. Have my fingers crossed for Tuesday.

Trojan players, believe in yourselves and your coaches. I'd like to see those who are still playing for themselves, play for the team on Friday.

Thick and thin.

GO TROJANS!!

MOWest going 4-6 really surprised me. I thought Maryville would beat them but I didn't think MOWest would lose 6 games. Keep your head up. Better days are ahead.

825406658[/snapback]

Thanks Ron, you have always shown a great deal of class towards our program. The Trojans will never give up and I believe also that better days are ahead.

Mega Dittos, Transplant. Rebelron, thanks for being a class act. I've met and talked with some others involved with the Maryville program who have shared the same sentiment as you.

It looks like there is some young tallent just waiting to be cultivated at Morristown West. Especially impressed with the play of #30 last couple of games.

Kudos to the defense for playing their heart out.

Transplant, would like to hear your take on the game last night.